• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

If it is Barnett that is leaking stuff to the media and creating rifts with the player and the club, he should be reminded of this conversation.

This seems such a long, long time ago now.

0,,12637~11704667,00.jpg

Yup. Seems bizarre how quickly Bale can transform from displaying true happiness at playing for us, to then being apparently furious and upset that we want him to stay.

Yup. Seems bizarre how quickly Bale can transform from displaying true happiness at playing for us, to then being apparently furious and upset that we want him to stay.

Again, we are entering the final yards of a long race. Spin will be out of control. Put simply, you cannot believe what you read right now. The players involved know what the score is, and frankly, if Madrid don't schtump up in way in which levy finds respectful (and I'm sure the terms for that 'respect' have shifted since he saw that stupid little ****ing stand!), then Bale will be leading us to a title challenge this season!!!!

How about Bale electing not to turn up at training though? Surely that's not the actions of a man happy with the hand that he has been dealt at the moment.

How about Bale electing not to turn up at training though? Surely that's not the actions of a man happy with the hand that he has been dealt at the moment.

Sky have a vested interest in doing their bit to support Barnett as they have the La Liga rights but not the Premiership rights. Thus they will pump up the volume on anything they can get their hands in in the negative. I believe this has been written, but word is that AVB went and met with Bale at Barnett's office yesterday, and even Sky have been forced to admit that AVB had no issues with him missing training on Tuesday.

I think we're reaching he conclusion and everyone is scrambling to an extent. The truth is nobody knows what Levy will do, and it was always going to come down to Daniel Levy and Jonathan Barnett.

The one place I think Levy has excelled here, is by leaving Madrid to show their arses like this, Bale and his family would've seen how they really operate beyond the (must be careful here) 'flattery'...again, if I was a betting man I'd have a tough time placing a wager. But I don't "think" it's even close to over for one minute...

This.

I realise the media will twist and turn everything they can, but it does seem that Bale isn't happy.

This.

I realise the media will twist and turn everything they can, but it does seem that Bale isn't happy.

I think it's clear he isn't happy and wants this transfer. But if for what ever reason he does end up staying then I can't see Madrid coming in for a player this time next year who's had a beason or has refused to play for that season. He'll have no choice but to put in high class performances for us yet again if he wants to ensure that this time next year Madrid have made an offer which we accept.

My main concern, if Bale was to stay, would be his match fitness and gelling in with his new team mates seeing as he hasn't given them any time of the day and hasn't been training. If the deal falls through and Bale has a bad season he'll have no one to blame but himself, and he will have squadered his little dream right away.

All the club OR Bale have to do to end this speculation is to tell us if he is for sale or not. Surely this interminable saga would at least slow down and allow us to focus on the coming matches. Too much silence is as bad as to much information IMO

All the club OR Bale have to do to end this speculation is to tell us if he is for sale or not. Surely this interminable saga would at least slow down and allow us to focus on the coming matches. Too much silence is as bad as to much information IMO

it's not as simple as that, it is pretty clear that he is for sale for the right price and on the right terms but RM have failed to meet them yet.

Strange, but i dont think Bale looks angry or frustrated on any of the latest pics of him...

The one on the airport he looks very happy!

it's not as simple as that, it is pretty clear that he is for sale for the right price and on the right terms but RM have failed to meet them yet.

I probably didn't word it correctly. We all know he's for sale. It's the silence that's making it worse. It just allows speculation to run rife and we all know what 2+2 makes when it comes to Murdoch and the red tops

I probably didn't word it correctly. We all know he's for sale. It's the silence that's making it worse. It just allows speculation to run rife and we all know what 2+2 makes when it comes to Murdoch and the red tops

I know what you mean but the press are going to print what they want regardless and if we haven't got anything to say the best thing to do is stay silent.

Benefit of the doubt, anyone? Surely judging Bale purely on media speculation and Internet rumours isn't the most sensible thing to do?

It's like a game of chess - there appear to be many aspect to it.

Sell him now and it could push up our transfer prices, apparently will strengthen our rivals, etc

And not selling him has other implications.

Just glad we've got some sort of good team ready for now!

Benefit of the doubt, anyone? Surely judging Bale purely on media speculation and Internet rumours isn't the most sensible thing to do?

Especially when there has been mainly lies lies and more lies printed for weeks now

Back