• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Having a break in the middle of house move......this is brilliant news. 2 fingers up to all those saying the squad is falling apart and all our best players want to leave us. Modric aside i just dont get that vibe. Nice one Garerth.

Fantastic news!

I never expected him to leave this summer. But this makes it certain that he won't.

And if, for whatever reason, he does leave next summer, three years remaining on his contract rather than just two will make him all the more valuable.

Sweet

Also credit where its due one if the ITKs has been saying about this.

Agreed with that...who was the ITK that got this? Worth looking at what else he has been saying and seeing if that comes off too.

First time I've seen one of them stick their neck out on something like this and have them be proved right. I didn't think Bale would leave this summer, but I didn't think he'd sign on again either. I just thought he'd move on next year.

Great news though, that should be about 15 goals plus a bucket load of assists guaranteed next year. We will look tasty. Now let's get Jan in.

I can't see why Bale would leave if we don't get CL next season

Look at Liverpool, they are littered with world class international talent (Henderson, Suarez, Gerard, Carroll, Downing)

I don't see their players threatening to leave for CL football

I can't see why Bale would leave if we don't get CL next season

Look at Liverpool, they are littered with world class international talent (Henderson, Suarez, Gerard, Carroll, Downing)

I don't see their players threatening to leave for CL football

notsureifsrs.jpg

Are you comparing the ambitions (and to a lesser extent, talent and demand) of Bale to Henderson, Carroll, Downing and a 31 year old Gerrard?

Excellent news! Hopefully this will send signals to our transfertargets that we mean business! He's our biggest star after all

Back