• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

If Livermore is happy at the club and doesn't mind being a squadplayer with limitied opportunities I see no reason to get rid of him unless someone overpays for him, hence the £8m price tag seems just fine. He is still young and we need some home grown players, it's better to get rid of Huddlestone and Parker. I would be really dissapointed if Jake leaves and any of the latter two stays at the club.

Agreed. Players who genuinely love the club are rare...

Dear GG

We understand that Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrid have failed to reach an agreement over a payment structure plan concerning the transfer of Gareth Bale.

But don't worry we understand that talks are set to resume on Monday.

Have an enjoyable weekend

Lots of love

Sky Sports News.

(tossers)

Did they say that?

It's all just media hype. He'll stay this coming season, though I think he'll move on next summer.

Did they say that?

It's all just media hype. He'll stay this coming season, though I think he'll move on next summer.

not exactly... the dear gg or have a lovely weekend bit......or lots of love........the rest is what they are spouting regarding Bale.

Gareth Bale completed more key passes (71) than Xavi and Messi combined last season (68).

Assists are the most overrated stat in the world.

I'm more confident of Bale staying today than I was last week, but I'm still not overly convinced he'll stay.

Overrated by who?

Stats are/is information. How you interpret information is the key to knowledge.

Overrated by who?

Stats are/is information. How you interpret information is the key to knowledge.

Some stats are very useful but assists depend on players finishing the chance you've created for them. Bale's assists would be much higher if he played in a team where the midfield and strikers get more goals.

Some stats are very useful but assists depend on players finishing the chance you've created for them. Bale's assists would be much higher if he played in a team where the midfield and strikers get more goals.

Crouch got an assist for the Jerome (?) goal.

All info is good. But how you interpret it is what counts.

I have a strong suspicion the likes of Parker and Verthonhen pass the ball to-and-fro across the back just to make their stats look good.

I have a strong suspicion the likes of Parker and Verthonhen pass the ball to-and-fro across the back just to make their stats look good.

Was either last season or the previous one where Leon Britton had the highest pass completion percentage in Europe, above the likes of Xavi, Pirlo and Iniesta. Britton's passes aren't anywhere near as penetrating.

Back