• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Game

papaspur

Kasey Keller
For once, I won't be talking about video games, but instead just GAME.

This is an area that I need and want to improve on. But what I do know is that it is something that can be practiced and trained.
I'm a fairly introverted guy, but I have insanely high standards for the women that I want to have relations with. I get clammy and nervous when I talk to attractive girls but I know I should be doing better as I'm a decent looking guy. I'm not a virgin so I'm not in desperation here. I just want to be more comfortable and confident when talking to pretty ladies. I've been raised to be a nice person, but too nice has hurt me. This is the one area that I've been working on, showing a bit more playful bite so to speak.

So if anyone has any tips or anything, I think it would be helpful to have a thread that hopefully won't devolve into blowjobs and rimjobs and "butthole pleasures". Instead, it's everything leading up to that point of attracting a woman and how to notice reciprocated interest. Basically, I've just been watching a few videos that the more prominent PUAs have posted (there's a lot of flimflam jargon that I feel is solely there to elevate their purpose a bit).

If anyone's seen 40 year old virgin, you would know that the first rule is not to put the pussy on a pedal stool. Instead, the tables need to be turned so that even though you approach a girl and are obviously interested, you want to make her try to impress you instead of the other way around.

Know which girls to approach - body language is a great indicator rather than just jumping straight in there. Chatting to attractive women? The more you speak to them, the more comfortable you'll feel. The more attractive ones probably just just as many insecurities as the others anyway.

Weed is like the anti-game for me so I try not to go out if I'm baked, but I always make sure to have a few drinks in me (emphasis on a few, that way I don't accidentally drink the rufie drink).

One of the pieces of jargon these pickup artists use is IOI (indicators of interest).
I like to see the world in a scientific sort of way. I'm not a gambler, but I like looking at numbers and probabilities, and since I'm risk-adverse at times, I'd like to get better odds on whether a woman is showing interest before approaching. There are some girls that are just very hard to read and play their cards close to their chest, and for some reason I always go after these types.

0_u2M2xlK0COIMY-crbaVQ2.gif

There are 3 ways to pull extremely attractive women:

1) Confidence
2) Cash
3) Comedy

In no particular order, but I would say confidence is the key

http://www.amazon.com/The-Game-Penetrating-Society-Artists/dp/0061995320

Nearly every major city in the world has them: hidden underground seduction lairs where men gather to trade the most devastatingly effective techniques ever invented to seduce women.

This is not fiction.

For two years, bestselling author Neil Strauss lived among these men. Using the pseudonym Style to protect his real-life identity, he began his remarkable journey from AFC (Average Frustrated Chump) to PUA (Pickup Artist) to PUG (Pickup Guru) —refining his approach, sharing unforgettable encounters with the likes of Tom Cruise, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Courtney Love, and ultimately transforming himself from frog to prince . . . to prisoner.

And then things started to get really strange.

One of the most explosive and controversial books in years, The Game is guaranteed to change the lives of men and transform the way women understand the opposite sex forever.

It's written by Neil Strauss, who wrote for Rolling Stone and NYT... basically details how he studied pick-up artists and eventually learned to become one of them. He's a 5'6" balding guy who couldn't get any ass, but then after learning technique became a real don juan.

It's mostly just psychology, really. I haven't read the book but I'm just trying to get into the heads of woman and trying to find out what I should be doing to make their loins frothy.

Last edited:
can I seriously be honest with you? I used to learn game was pretty brick because I tried too hard. I then decided to ditch it and actually am fairly good with girls (contrary to what you ****s all think on here). Ultimately it is confidence but none of this act disinterested make her chase you crap.

Its all about making them forget all their crap and have a laugh go on fun dates rather than a dinner (why) and a movie (so you dont talk?)

I actually end up pushing girls away because I act so disinterested in them when in fact I genuinely did like them. I dont call or text or use the words that girls actually do want to hear. So just dont try to act cool as it does the opposite. Oh and dont act like a pussy to them act like a man i.e. someone who can make decisions and take charge etc.

can I seriously be honest with you? I used to learn game was pretty brick because I tried too hard. I then decided to ditch it and actually am fairly good with girls (contrary to what you ****s all think on here). Ultimately it is confidence but none of this act disinterested make her chase you crap.

Its all about making them forget all their crap and have a laugh go on fun dates rather than a dinner (why) and a movie (so you dont talk?)

I actually end up pushing girls away because I act so disinterested in them when in fact I genuinely did like them. I dont call or text or use the words that girls actually do want to hear. So just dont try to act cool as it does the opposite. Oh and dont act like a pussy to them act like a man i.e. someone who can make decisions and take charge etc.

+1 for you.

Ask lots of questions. Is pretty simple really. They are then usually very impressed when you remember stuff about them. Shows you were paying attention.

Yup, that's one of the videos I started with. My friend told me about this stuff around 2-3 years ago but I thought I would not be able to punch above my weight. I have a tendency of attracting girls that I'm usually not interested in or would have to be severely inebriated to consider having interest in.

For me, the most important thing would be to simply not give any fudges.

+1 for you.

Ask lots of questions. Is pretty simple really. They are then usually very impressed when you remember stuff about them. Shows you were paying attention.

I am a pretty good listener, but I always forget their names for some reason. And that's not just for women, if I'm at a party and meet someone new, I will probably forget their name, haha.

I am a pretty good listener, but I always forget their names for some reason. And that's not just for women, if I'm at a party and meet someone new, I will probably forget their name, haha.

I get what you mean. I'm brick with names too.

More amusingly i tend to introduce myself as whatever comes to mind when drunk. So other people also have trouble with my name.

I get what you mean. I'm brick with names too.

More amusingly i tend to introduce myself as whatever comes to mind when drunk. So other people also have trouble with my name.

There are times I forget names but what I do is kinda allocate a nickname immediately and tell it to them. It could be anything. Then you can just make a joke later on if you do actually forget there name then theyll think you are making a joke about the nickname. Styling it out.

eg what was your name again? then theyll mention the nickname and then 2 + 2 etc etc etc

Yeah I'm sure 'The Game' has some useful points about it, but there's no point actually basing yourself like those people as you're just acting like someone else.

Back