• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Galaxy S II

Superhudd

Simon Davies
I'm looking for some quick fix, somewhat find frustrating that when browsing the internet, I have to continually press the back key to get to the front screen, am I missing something here, I hazard a guess I am being proper dim, is there not a button one presses so I can just close the browser and get the main screen up.

Cheers in advance.

If you hold the home button a window with your recent apps should pop up. I've started using this feature a lot.

The centre button on the front bottom of the handset mate

So simple and probably easily known, thing is I am too busy to go online and read the instruction booklet, no doubt if I had one in hand I'd probably find 10 minutes.

Thanks though.

I have 5 minutes right now but prefer to do other things though like read gloryglory before I collect my Niece from Dance School. Is this common. Is this called putting things off.

I have 5 minutes right now but prefer to do other things though like read gloryglory before I collect my Niece from Dance School. Is this common. Is this called putting things off.

How fudging ridiculous is that.

Buy a phone cos its got an instruction manual.

I don't know whats worse, me being dim or suggesting people buy a phone cos it has a manual.

Back