• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Galaxy Note

Couple of things;

-if you drop your phone in water take the battery out immediately and put it somewhere warm in a sealed container of rice for at least 48 hours. Rice absorbs moisture and it's the best hope of getting it working again. When I did this my phone appeared dead afterwards until I found a spare battery. I'd fudged the battery but the phone itself was fine.

-Install Cerberus on your phone. It's a security app with loads of cool features. i.e. if someone guesses your password wrong x number of times it will take a picture with the front facing camera (assuming your phone has one) you can also set your phone to report it's location, even if the sim has been changed or even make an alarm noise.

Sexy sexy app.

You fudged a battery? Dude what the fudge

Couple of things;

-if you drop your phone in water take the battery out immediately and put it somewhere warm in a sealed container of rice for at least 48 hours. Rice absorbs moisture and it's the best hope of getting it working again. When I did this my phone appeared dead afterwards until I found a spare battery. I'd fudged the battery but the phone itself was fine.

-Install Cerberus on your phone. It's a security app with loads of cool features. i.e. if someone guesses your password wrong x number of times it will take a picture with the front facing camera (assuming your phone has one) you can also set your phone to report it's location, even if the sim has been changed or even make an alarm noise.

Sexy sexy app.

Well there's sound when I turn it on but a blank screen so I think it's pretty fudged... Another ?ú80 down the toilet :lol:........ :tumbleweed:

Anyways on the bright side my Insurance company contacted me to tell me they had no Galaxy S2's in stock and therefor would have to give me a cash settlement. Expecting to be ripped off slightly, I was pleasantly suprised when they told me they were transfering ?ú375 to my account :) Was gonna sell the S2 and hoped to get between ?ú350-?ú400 for it so this was a nice result as it saves me the hassle and I now only have to put bout ?ú50 towards a Note.

I can fully understand how others will find this phone inpractical due to it's size, but as I said for me doin the job I do (sittin on my arse driving a coach... then sittin on my arse during my break :lol: ) it's not a problem... Well shouldn't be atleast. If however I don't get on with it then I shall simply go back to the S2 or wait for the S3 and trade it in

Back