• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Freund Appreciation Project

sebse

Rohan Ricketts
772301628.gif

I found a funny motion image online of Freund's reaction to an incident on the pitch, although I do like AVBs antics on the touch line which are very passionate, but Freund's are most amusing and sometimes down right hilarious. I wonder if we can collect and show some other priceless touchline tantrums that have occurred thus far.

In fact since this may be a slim offering, perhaps it could be diversified and include all moments of managerial hilarity (Di Canio) if they can be found.

849c3fe8a8e62b43993bd9f73b1efa84.gif

In my attempt to include moving gifs, it seems not to be working - and so could a moderator please inform me of how to do so - the only one that works, is from a link and not uploaded from the PC.

Last edited:
I love Freund, at times it seems like he is competing with AVB for who is more excited (which Freund wins) but you really have to love the passion. A big FO to all the managers/staff who dont react at all as if it makes them more professional. Even if its your rivals, you have to love passion in football.

And to add to that, I saw an earlier post here on random spurs related pic but immediately thought you'd need a gif file for Freund to enter =D>.

Back