• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****For those of you that play 5-a-side/Sunday League

LedleyIsGod

Phil Ifil
I've just stumbled across a cool site called Payumi http://www.payumi.com - it helps you to collect money from a group of people, see who has paid/hasn't paid etc. Helped a great deal with my mid-week Power League because you can set up recurring payments and the rest of the group can see who hasn't paid so they have done my chasing up for me. I assume there are other uses for it, collecting money for an office gift, stag do, holiday etc. Anyway, worth a look, could probably save you a lot of hassle. =D>

Lol... The only way to get Sunday League subs and fines is to hold people by the ankles and bounce them up and down till the money falls out!

You'd be surprised how the potential embarrassment of publicly being the last one to pay can motivate you to pay on time!

You'd be surprised how the potential embarrassment of publicly being the last one to pay can motivate you to pay on time!

The lads I used to play football with would take a Cleveland Steamer on their own nans chest in a packed town centre after a couple of sherberts, I'm sure they wouldn't be motivated by that!

hmm, new poster comes on site to promote his website while using a username that will make him seem like '1 of us'

I am 'one of you' Spaceman. I wish it was my site - I'm not that clever haha....in fact, I've had various accounts over the years on Glory-Glory, including jjsayid (probably not the most popular user name) and ILoveMartinJol. Mods can check that out if they wish. I mainly read the site nowadays as opposed to post.

Anyway, I'm just trying to help promote a website which I think offers a great service and could help all you guys out. Sorry for causing any offence!

I am 'one of you' Spaceman. I wish it was my site - I'm not that clever haha....in fact, I've had various accounts over the years on Glory-Glory, including jjsayid (probably not the most popular user name) and ILoveMartinJol. Mods can check that out if they wish. I mainly read the site nowadays as opposed to post.

Anyway, I'm just trying to help promote a website which I think offers a great service and could help all you guys out. Sorry for causing any offence!

;) no worries fella

Back