• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Footy pubs near North Greenwich/O2

Alright dudes,

Need some help please. I have my bro's stag do on 8th August and I am arranging go-karting for the afternoon in the Docklands but need to find a pub near North Greenwich/O2 (that's our pick up for the go-karting) that will be showing the Spurs game before hand. Does anyone know if the pubs inside the O2 show the footy, or do you know of any other pubs that are close by that have screens?

Also, we will be going onto Canary Wharf after the karting for drinks and I have only been there twice so don't really know the area or the pubs/bars around there. Does anyone recommend a good bar for 10 plus blokes to drink and eat at? I'm looking at the Henry Addington's but know there a whole load of them to choose from.

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.

Cheers

GGG

I've watched football in a bar inside the o2 before, the one on the left as you walk in, can't remember what it's called or if it's still the same establishment though...

There are a few bars along by West India Quay around Canary Wharf way, and there's plenty nearish the station.

You off the The Raceway? been there a few times, picked up from o2 etc, always good.

Cheers guys. All sorted. The sky sports pub finder helped. Going to the Angerstein Hotel/bar near the O2 to watch the footy and then after go karting Canary Wharf all bar one and booked the 12 of us into a jazz restaurant called Boisdale.

Anyone been to the Boisdale before?

I've watched football in a bar inside the o2 before, the one on the left as you walk in, can't remember what it's called or if it's still the same establishment though...

There are a few bars along by West India Quay around Canary Wharf way, and there's plenty nearish the station.

You off the The Raceway? been there a few times, picked up from o2 etc, always good.
Off to team go karting in the docklands getting picked up, been before and it's ok. But it's indoors and gonna be hot and sweaty!

Yeh I've been to Canary Wharf twice before and have now booked a bar bit in all bar one. Might try and get an outside areas though.

Back