• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Guzan Villa
Cameron Stoke
Howard was at Everton
as the question asked were without a timescale
you could include Dempsey and Micheal Bradley Villa on loan

Cristiano Ronaldo (131 caps), Luís Figo (127 caps), Fernando Couto (110 caps) and Nani (101 caps).

A12267.jpg

England v Portugal Full International Record & Statistics 1947-2016

Thursday 7th July 2016:

Which six players have scored 30 or more goals for France?

Henry
Giroud
Zidane
Platini
Anelka

I would omit Anelka and Giroud from that list and add Papin, Trezaguet and the legendary Just Fontaine (13 goals in 1958 World Cup Finals), He along with Pele, Puskas and Di Stefano were the only foreign players I knew about as a kid.

I would omit Anelka and Giroud from that list and add Papin, Trezaguet and the legendary Just Fontaine (13 goals in 1958 World Cup Finals), He along with Pele, Puskas and Di Stefano were the only foreign players I knew about as a kid.

Thierry Henry (51 goals), Michel Platini (41 goals), David Trezeguet (34 goals), Zinedine Zidane (31 goals), Just Fontaine (30 goals) and Jean-Pierre Papin (30 goals).

A12276.jpg

England v France Full International Record & Statistics 1923-2015

Friday 8th July 2016:

What was the highest number of goals scored in an FA Charity/Community Shield match?

Back