• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Jean-Marie Pfaff (1987), Oliver Kahn (1999, 2001 & 2002) and Manuel Neuer (2013, 2014 & 2015).

A11747.jpg

Footballer of the Year Awards 1947-48 to 2015-16

Monday 2nd May 2016:

Which six players have scored Premier League Hat-Tricks against Emirates Marketing Project?

Kanoute was born in France but represented Mali at international level. Although he hadn't been capped and would've been classed as French whilst playing for West Ham so it might be a stattoo trick :p

If we're including this season than Payet must be one.

Kanoute was born in France but represented Mali at international level. Although he hadn't been capped and would've been classed as French whilst playing for West Ham so it might be a stattoo trick :p

If we're including this season than Payet must be one.

Sébastien Schemmel (2002) and Dimitri Payet (2016).

West Ham United Player of the Year 1958-2016

Thursday 5th May 2016:

Which Premier League Club conceded the most penalties during 2015-16?

Friday 6th May 2016:

Which five players scored England's goals at the 2012 UEFA European Championship Finals?

Friday 6th May 2016:

Which five players scored England's goals at the 2012 UEFA European Championship Finals?

Do you know, I can't even think where they were at the moment. It'll come back to me, then I'll recall who was in the squad, then who we played. Then I can get to scores and scorers.

Must have a cuppa to get the little grey cells going.

Tuesday 10th May 2016:

Who were West Ham United's opposition when the Boleyn Ground record attendance was set?

Back