• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Darren Fletcher (Manchester United 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011)
Darren Ferguson (Manchester United 1993)
Brian McClair (Manchester United 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997)
Colin Hendry (Blackburn Rovers 1995).
Total: 10

So Welsh players have won more PL medals just through Giggs (12). Amazing when you think of all the Scottish players in the 80s and before.

Your question had one missing answer I meant, who was it?

I think all the players were correctly accounted for.

Monday 11th March 2013:

Which 5 clubs have finished in the Top 5 League positions the most times since football resumed after WW2?

Yes, Míchel.

One more to get...

This was your last post on the question, you didn't say who the one more to get was, you went on to the next question after your Puyol and Messi comment about the 2 players Arsenal got from Barca (I was referring to Jon Toral and Hector Bellerin) we were left with:

Manuel Almunia, Mikel Arteta, Santi Cazorla, Cesc Fàbregas, Nacho Monreal, José Antonio Reyes, Fran Merida, Míchel and one more to get.

Q: Which nine Spanish players have appeared for Arsenal FC during the Premier League Era?

So who is the ninth? I need to get the dirty stench of looking up Arsenal players off me.

I think all the players were correctly accounted for.

Monday 11th March 2013:

Which 5 clubs have finished in the Top 5 League positions the most times since football resumed after WW2?

Northern Scum (x2), Red Scum, Leeds Scum and the mighty Spurs.

This was your last post on the question, you didn't say who the one more to get was, you went on to the next question after your Puyol and Messi comment about the 2 players Arsenal got from Barca (I was referring to Jon Toral and Hector Bellerin) we were left with:

Manuel Almunia, Mikel Arteta, Santi Cazorla, Cesc Fàbregas, Nacho Monreal, José Antonio Reyes, Fran Merida, Míchel and one more to get.

Q: Which nine Spanish players have appeared for Arsenal FC during the Premier League Era?

So who is the ninth? I need to get the dirty stench of looking up Arsenal players off me.

It must have been Ignasi Miquel then.

Back