• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Ha - remember hearing on TV last night Lyon were top scorers in the competition (to date) so took a punt

Last edited:
Saturday 23rd February 2013:

Which 20 players affiliated with West Ham United at the time participated in FIFA World Cup Finals?

Hmmm thinking of some recent big players, Defoe, Carrick, along with Lampard, joe Cole, Ferdinand. I'm sure I'm missing a few more real stars.

Of course there were mediocre players who played for that mediocre club at a time when England were quite mediocre so I'll also have a go for Trevor Sinclair.

Tevez went there in 2006 I think, maybe he was a hammer at the time? Also Mascherano.

Of those, Scott Parker surely was there 2010? And I'm going for Carlton Cole as well, and I'll have a punt on Tevez and Sinclair.

Parker
C Cole
Tevez
Trevor Sinclair please!

There's got to be some other foreigners too, not just English. For starters:

Scotland 1998, 1992, 1986, 1982, 1978, 1974(?)
Ireland 2002, 1994

Ah.... Slaven Bilic!

Hmmm thinking of some recent big players, Defoe, Carrick, along with Lampard, joe Cole, Ferdinand. I'm sure I'm missing a few more real stars.

Of course there were mediocre players who played for that mediocre club at a time when England were quite mediocre so I'll also have a go for Trevor Sinclair.

Tevez went there in 2006 I think, maybe he was a hammer at the time? Also Mascherano.

Of those, Scott Parker surely was there 2010? And I'm going for Carlton Cole as well, and I'll have a punt on Tevez and Sinclair.

Parker
C Cole
Tevez
Trevor Sinclair please!

Joe Cole (aleady mentioned), Rio Ferdinand and Trevor Sinclair are all correct.

11 more to get...

Back