• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football candy

Daisuk

Les Medley
Didn't find a proper thread to post this in, so posting it here. A selection of fantastic team goals from 2016;

Post your favorite goals too, yeah yeah. :p:D

Umm... what about Alli vs Palace? I assumed it would be number 1 and it isn't even there?

Umm... what about Alli vs Palace? I assumed it would be number 1 and it isn't even there?

Was that such a spectacular team goal? Wasn't it more of an individual effort? I just remember Kane's cross to Eriksen and dele's goal.

Didn't find a proper thread to post this in, so posting it here. A selection of fantastic team goals from 2016;

Post your favorite goals too, yeah yeah. :p:D
Half of the goals we scored this season were better than those in the video. That Thailand goal for instance, It's pretty easy to ping the ball around when there is absolutely no pressing what so ever!
And where the fudge do people find all this fudging horrible "music" they add to the videos? I'm amazed!

Was that such a spectacular team goal? Wasn't it more of an individual effort? I just remember Kane's cross to Eriksen and dele's goal.
Kane picked out Eriksen who cushioned it to Alli, who flicked it to... Alli. The ball didn't touch the ground, some of those vids have similar numbers of touches AND some passes that were meant for other runners but got lucky

Kane picked out Eriksen who cushioned it to Alli, who flicked it to... Alli. The ball didn't touch the ground, some of those vids have similar numbers of touches AND some passes that were meant for other runners but got lucky

I don't agree. Just saw the Alli goal again, it's a fantastic goal, obviously, but isn't really as much of a team goal, in my opinion. Agreed regarding the music though. :D

Back