• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Flight MH17

Yep, both lads who travel all over following the lads, well known to anyone who watches Saudi Sportswashing Machine away. Very tragic.

http://www.Saudi Sportswashing Mach...t-john-alder-and-liam-sweeney_2281670_4014219

It is with great sadness that we learn today the tragic news of the deaths of John Alder and Liam Sweeney, two of the Club's most loyal supporters, who lost their lives on Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 which crashed on Thursday afternoon in Eastern Ukraine.

John and Liam were travelling out to New Zealand together to support Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the forthcoming Football United Tour, which takes place next week in Dunedin and Wellington.

Both men were familiar faces at every Saudi Sportswashing Machine away game and attended not only first team games but Reserve and Academy matches too.
John was a lifelong supporter and a familiar sight in the stands for almost half-a-century, having barely missed a single game in that time.

Liam will be known to many fans during his time volunteering as a steward on supporters' buses to away games.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine Managing Director Lee Charnley said: "The loss of John and Liam is truly devastating news.
"Both men were dedicated supporters of our Club and were known to thousands of fans and staff alike.
"On behalf of everyone at Saudi Sportswashing Machine we send our deepest condolences to John and Liam's families and friends.
"The Club will be dedicating an area surrounding the Sir Bobby Robson statue for fans to pay their respects to John and Liam.
"The manager and players will also be wearing black armbands for both their games against Sydney FC and Wellington Phoenix in the Football United Tour of New Zealand.
"Arrangements will be made to pay tribute to the two men at the Club's first Premier League game against Emirates Marketing Project on Sunday, 17th August. Further information regarding this will be announced in due course."

Manager Alan Pardew said: "Myself and all the players are deeply shocked and saddened by this terrible news.
"We all knew how passionately John and Liam supported the team and the Club.
"They were with us just earlier this week for our first pre-season friendly against Oldham and their dedication to travel all the way around the world to support us in New Zealand tells you all you need to know about the passion they had for Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
"Our hearts go out to their families and friends."

Unbelievable...

An Australian couple, Irene Burrows and George Burrows, have lost family members in both of the Malaysia Airlines disasters this year. Their son and daughter-in-law (Rodney and Mary) went missing with flight MH370. Now they have lost more family members with MH17: their son-in-law's daughter and her husband, Maree and Albert Rizk.

So sad.

Unbelievable...

An Australian couple, Irene Burrows and George Burrows, have lost family members in both of the Malaysia Airlines disasters this year. Their son and daughter-in-law (Rodney and Mary) went missing with flight MH370. Now they have lost more family members with MH17: their son-in-law's daughter and her husband, Maree and Albert Rizk.

So sad.

Thats horrible, poor them

What a shame all of this is.

Also, what are the chances that TWO Malaysian Airlines flights will suffer like this in the space of just a few months. Is it just a coincidence? Very sad.

Also, what are the chances that TWO Malaysian Airlines flights will suffer like this in the space of just a few months. Is it just a coincidence? Very sad.

When you see how many incidents there are when compared to flights a day its incredibly unlucky for 2 big ones to happen to the same airline in such a short space of time

When you see how many incidents there are when compared to flights a day its incredibly unlucky for 2 big ones to happen to the same airline in such a short space of time

It's just ridiculously unlucky. There's something close to 100.000 commercial flights every day worldwide, so the likelihood of that happening is just microscopic.

Tragic.

Bs5YkIQCYAA0S1U.jpg

Conspiracy theorists would have you believe the plane was MH370 and likewise the bodies too.. Quite how these people manage to survive in the world and not top themselves I do not know.

Sometimes iffy things happen that we will never know, but 90% of this is so over the top - http://jimstonefreelance.com/

The chances that at some point two accidents would happen with the same airline within a relatively short period of time is very large given enough time. I have no idea what enough time is, but with decades and decades of airline travel I doubt it's all that unlikely.

The chances of it being two Malaysian Airlines flights, at this specific time, being so high profile is obviously a lot smaller. But that's just describing the past really.

Conspiracy theorists would have you believe the plane was MH370 and likewise the bodies too.. Quite how these people manage to survive in the world and not top themselves I do not know.

Sometimes iffy things happen that we will never know, but 90% of this is so over the top - http://jimstonefreelance.com/

It is well known that China has been experimenting with quantum singularity and tachyon accelerators over the East China Sea, and it seems to me that was happened was that Flight MH370 entered into some kind of portal that accelerated it to the speed of light, and it travelled that speed for a few seconds. As Einstein's theory of general relatively proves, to us it seems like the disappearance of MH370 and the crash of MH17 happened four months apart, but to those on board, travelling at the speed of light, it was just mere seconds. Obviously, the plane could not survive travelling at such a speed and immediately broke up.

Now, it was known that MH370 was going to reappear somewhere some time, and personally I think it probably reappeared somewhere over the Gobi desert. The Chinese, working together with the Americans, then scooped up all the wreckage and bodies, dropped it over Eastern Ukraine and created the "phantom missile theory".

The real passengers of MH17 were probably killed and taken somewhere to be buried before even getting on the plane. The Russians are in on it to, which is why they are going to keep the bodies.

It is well known that China has been experimenting with quantum singularity and tachyon accelerators over the East China Sea, and it seems to me that was happened was that Flight MH370 entered into some kind of portal that accelerated it to the speed of light, and it travelled that speed for a few seconds. As Einstein's theory of general relatively proves, to us it seems like the disappearance of MH370 and the crash of MH17 happened four months apart, but to those on board, travelling at the speed of light, it was just mere seconds. Obviously, the plane could not survive travelling at such a speed and immediately broke up.

Now, it was known that MH370 was going to reappear somewhere some time, and personally I think it probably reappeared somewhere over the Gobi desert. The Chinese, working together with the Americans, then scooped up all the wreckage and bodies, dropped it over Eastern Ukraine and created the "phantom missile theory".

The real passengers of MH17 were probably killed and taken somewhere to be buried before even getting on the plane. The Russians are in on it to, which is why they are going to keep the bodies.

Wow, thats convinced me.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Yanks and Chinese working together ruins this theory :)

I'm sorry but I've read some **** on the Internet but this is the winner. I literally do NOT know where to start. It's scary that such thoughts even entered your head it really is.

I prefer the reverse vampire theory

Back