• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Came up for the Brentford game in December on the Thursday night,that went to TE,i think the window opens a day or so before the game,maybe wrong but keep checking.

I don't think they will open it unless it's a sell out or close to. STs have already been paid for, the crappy seats up in the corners haven't. It's open for Wolves, which comes after Southampton.

May I know if ever a game were to release for purchase of guest tickets, how close to the actual date of the game will they do it?

I am keen to bring my family for the everton game. It being on TV and Monday night I reckon it might go into guest or even general sale.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think they will open it unless it's a sell out or close to. STs have already been paid for, the crappy seats up in the corners haven't. It's open for Wolves, which comes after Southampton.
Yeah I called them and they confirmed this. I read this as any game could be sold to members and it was non members that triggered the sold out bit.
B0BEA4DF-F122-4756-A7F4-23FB512AEFE1.jpeg

Yeah I called them and they confirmed this. I read this as any game could be sold to members and it was non members that triggered the sold out bit.
Ah so that’s why there’s no decent groups of seats available for SCBC, even though I see plenty of people trying to shift their season tickets on Twitter.

As 4 of us One Hotspur members planning on going to this match (first time the 4 of us available for same match in years!) and seems that clumps of tickets all around top tiers have been drip fed onto sale over past couple of days but the only time I’ve seen 4 together in a decent position someone added them to their basket quicker than me :(

Guess we’re going to have to settle for some nosebleed seats and hope I don’t get vertigo :eek:

In twitter i see fans offer to offload their tickets and need CRN to transfer the ticket. may i know, must the recipient of the ticket be a OneHotspur member? or just a non member with a CRN will do?

Does the ticketing site still tend to put more tickets for sale in the hours leading up to kickoff?

As I used to be able to get decent seats on the day but dunno if they've changed system in past 2 years since I last went to a league game :-/

Ah so that’s why there’s no decent groups of seats available for SCBC, even though I see plenty of people trying to shift their season tickets on Twitter.

As 4 of us One Hotspur members planning on going to this match (first time the 4 of us available for same match in years!) and seems that clumps of tickets all around top tiers have been drip fed onto sale over past couple of days but the only time I’ve seen 4 together in a decent position someone added them to their basket quicker than me :(

Guess we’re going to have to settle for some nosebleed seats and hope I don’t get vertigo :eek:
PM me I have 2 next to each other in the lower south if you are interested!

PM me I have 2 next to each other in the lower south if you are interested!

Thanks but a fresh batch of seats went on sale in Block 119 at 11am, so we've 4 together there.

Hope that you manage to find a taker for yours.

Whilst I can kind of understand club not opening up Exchange when there's dozens of tickets still on General Sale, it does seem bit of a shame to see seats go empty.

As I had 4 seats to myself in North Upper on Saturday and with the amount of cash people spend when they're inside stadium and club shop that must just about make up for loss in ticketing revenue.

Thanks but a fresh batch of seats went on sale in Block 119 at 11am, so we've 4 together there.

Hope that you manage to find a taker for yours.

Whilst I can kind of understand club not opening up Exchange when there's dozens of tickets still on General Sale, it does seem bit of a shame to see seats go empty.

As I had 4 seats to myself in North Upper on Saturday and with the amount of cash people spend when they're inside stadium and club shop that must just about make up for loss in ticketing revenue.
Agree I’ve tried to give one away in the past and wish the club would allow a last minute system to pass on unused tickets even if it means for free.
It’s becoming an expensive past time as I administer my neighbours ticket as he rarely wants to go and i like to have company at the game, so when I can’t go as well it’s a double cost to me!

Traveling supporters brick on once again. :mad:

So I live 70 miles away. Assuming (not guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination) I get a ticket, I have booked a train ticket. Last train back to Leeds is 22.25 (or half-way through extra-time if I want to catch that train). For those travelling from London and want to watch potential extra-time & penalties there's a train at 23:25 (£165.00, arrives at KGX 08:44,with a 5:23 sleep-over in Darlington). Absolute BOLLO!

Back