• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Yep, wheel of doom not being kind to me today.

Got into the site about 9.15, fearful it might be too early. Of course the Ajax link wasn't there. Got booted out at 9.40 and now stuck at the back. Sad times

Think it's just blind luck. For City my girlfriend joined the queue at 9:30 and got in very soon after 10. This time she joined at 9:30 again but is only a quarter of the way round.

Today I joined the queue at 9 (i.e. before ade and vkn) and have been at 95% forever.

How do people get in? They must have their little secrets.

I used to think there were loopholes, but the more I read of others experiences, the more I think it really is a lot of luck. There's no rhyme or reason why some browsers work better than others on certain days, why some who log in later get into site earlier. Just got to be lucky.

I'm still stuck and think by the time I'm in all the blocks where I can get tickets for my daughter will be gone.

Can't complain, I managed the first three home games when many missed out. Guess it's my turn.

Hoping the wheels will jump round a bit now as people get their tix and log out.

Always the fear of the frozen wheel though. To click away or not to click away....aaaarrrrgggh

EDIT: My wheel has just gone backwards!! Not had that before

Bournemouth Away - Season Ticket Holders with a current total of 503 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

I know it's a small allocation at Bournemouth, but the application period closed prior to it being moved to a Saturday lunchtime, when it was an evening kick-off on BH Monday!
Is that the first time the cut off had broken the 500 mark?

Yeah if the other games are anything to go by, if you're not in by about 10.20 you're going to be disappointed. Especially with a CL semi. I can't see there being any left by now.
Think there could be a few more for members as this wasn't part of the ST, so any ST's that passed on the chance to buy their seat will become available to members.

Probably not many but a few

Back