• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

I suspect it will be an unintended consequence of finding a way to allow STs to be officially transferred rather than ST holders being technically in breach of the rules.
But if they made it to members only then they would know the 'history' of that ticket. And if you want friends or family to have it then they have to cough up for a membership....more income for the club.

Personally I think ST holders should be able to dispose of their tickets as they wish. But the method of transfer should be linked to that ST holder -- and restricted in some way - or is that what happens now?
It is linked to that ST holder by way of the person you share it with has to be in your friends and family list. But if you can generate a CRN for anyone and then add them it's hardly a barrier.

Perhaps you should have to nominate who your friends and family list is by the start of the season and then it's locked?

I have to say I am hugely frustrated by the whole ticketing arrangements. Living abroad, it has been a nightmare trying to understand what the terms are. The manner in which the members tickets are sold and the number available can be best described as obscure. Nothing to indicate how many being sold, how many can buy etc. It is a real lottery but without being given an indication of the odds of success.

Also, with the last minute arrangements with the stadium, my hand was forced regarding flights etc without knowing if there would be a ticket. Past experience in getting seats has had very little to do with the current situation. After seeing how the members purchase days just went for Palace, I have stumped up for a package for Huddersfield (it doesn't seem right that I could not feel confident of getting tickets for the bottom team). But I'm going to give it the old 4 am try for the Emirates Marketing Project game UNLESS any kind season ticket holder has two seats they don't need and would sell them to me :)

1000 tickets on Monday. 6000 yesterday. (According to various press reports). It's going to be a grim struggle for a while.

1000 tickets on Monday. 6000 yesterday. (According to various press reports). It's going to be a grim struggle for a while.

There's no way there were 6000 tickets available yesterday. I know it was going to be popular, but they went just too damn quick for there to be 6k.

I saw a few OH+ members who had suggested that historically, they wait for the following day to buy tickets as there are more seats available and better choice (rather than the supposed 1k available to them a day earlier).

I wonder how that worked out for them in the end, as I saw a lot of very disgruntled members from both categories who were unsuccessful despite logging on early doors.

Pretty gutted as a + member to have no success on either day. Desperate to get City tickets.

Does anyone know what role loyalty points, if any, play in getting tickets these days?

Pretty gutted as a + member to have no success on either day. Desperate to get City tickets.

Does anyone know what role loyalty points, if any, play in getting tickets these days?

I guess that it's going to be down to cup finals (and semi-finals), where loyalty points will be used (although still very unlikely it'll go to anything but ST holders), unless the club chooses to go back to the system which was used for Cat A games in the last year at the old stadium.

According to the club website, up to 6th Feb 2019 the figures are:
42364 - Season Ticket holders
175819 - One Hotspur Members

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ti...ng-points/?icn=ticketingpoints&ics=ticketsfaq

I have to say I am hugely frustrated by the whole ticketing arrangements. Living abroad, it has been a nightmare trying to understand what the terms are. The manner in which the members tickets are sold and the number available can be best described as obscure. Nothing to indicate how many being sold, how many can buy etc. It is a real lottery but without being given an indication of the odds of success.

Also, with the last minute arrangements with the stadium, my hand was forced regarding flights etc without knowing if there would be a ticket. Past experience in getting seats has had very little to do with the current situation. After seeing how the members purchase days just went for Palace, I have stumped up for a package for Huddersfield (it doesn't seem right that I could not feel confident of getting tickets for the bottom team). But I'm going to give it the old 4 am try for the Emirates Marketing Project game UNLESS any kind season ticket holder has two seats they don't need and would sell them to me :)

Following on from the above, I wonder what people think regarding the current issues. Is there a problem with the software that is allowing some gaming of the system? Is it just a problem borne of allowing unbridled membership while failing to provide for a commensurate number of members seats? What is the story with all the listings for tickets on sites where the club says they are illegal and one can be refused entry -- are they bogus and/or if genuine, how are they ending up there when the system is supposed to tie to a card? And what, if anything will the club be doing to address the obvious concerns and frustrations? Unfortunately many more questions than answers!

Following on from the above, I wonder what people think regarding the current issues. Is there a problem with the software that is allowing some gaming of the system? Is it just a problem borne of allowing unbridled membership while failing to provide for a commensurate number of members seats? What is the story with all the listings for tickets on sites where the club says they are illegal and one can be refused entry -- are they bogus and/or if genuine, how are they ending up there when the system is supposed to tie to a card? And what, if anything will the club be doing to address the obvious concerns and frustrations? Unfortunately many more questions than answers!

Re your last question, the Trust tweeted yesterday that the club has its lawyers on the case.
However if these sites are registered outside the UK there may be difficulties in taking any legal action (my view only).
Trust were due to be on TFC podcast this week so this may well be one of the discussion points.

I've got a mate who works in the ticket office, and basically the wheel of doom is just a holding system while someone checks your social media posts, to see if you've been complimentary about Daniel Levy.

I've got a mate who works in the ticket office, and basically the wheel of doom is just a holding system while someone checks your social media posts, to see if you've been complimentary about Daniel Levy.

I knew it! I bet your mate was also the man on the grassy knoll, right?

Re your last question, the Trust tweeted yesterday that the club has its lawyers on the case.
However if these sites are registered outside the UK there may be difficulties in taking any legal action (my view only).
Trust were due to be on TFC podcast this week so this may well be one of the discussion points.
TFC Pod available now.

Might be a glimmer of hope for a few of you....I'm waiting for Ticket Exchange to open as I will not be taking my 4 year old to use his season ticket for any midweek game and therefore that is 1 ticket going back on the market. I will not be the only one - this might just result in hundreds rather than thousands becoming available but some nonetheless.

Back