• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First team after the window.

give BD 40mill and get Lewandowski.. and get lamela

---------------------Lloris------------------
Walker-------Kaboul------Verts-----Coentrao
-------------------Capoue (or sandro)-----------
Lamela----------Paulinho------------Chad---
-------------------------Lewan---------------
-----------------Saldado

top 3 team that

Last edited:
GK Lloris
RB Walker
CB Kaboul/Dawson
CB Vertonghen
LB Rose
CM Sandro/Capoue
CM Paulinho/Dembele
AM ????
RW Lamela
CF Soldado
LW Chadli

CM so strong hard to choose between them quality wise.

Think we'll buy a "no 10" but not sure who yet

I would like to change my team to:

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro
Dembele - Paulinho
Lamela - Soldado - Chadli​

I can see alot more rotating in the team now. and the quality will not change, thats a realy good thing. no A and B team...

Lamela can play am, (if we sign him)

I can see us playing Sandro and Capoue in the same team against top Clubs.

But we need one that can beat his man or the team is going to have a problem With playing a fast atacking game.

I can see alot more rotating in the team now. and the quality will not change, thats a realy good thing. no A and B team...

Lamela can play am, (if we sign him)

I can see us playing Sandro and Capoue in the same team against top Clubs.

But we need one that can beat his man or the team is going to have a problem With playing a fast atacking game.

You and I are off like mind

Lamela can play on the left, right and through the middle behind a central striker, and very importantly is a credible goal threat - 15 league goals in 35 matches last season

I think Lamela will play depending on the next players we sign ... If we buy Eriksen then Lamela will play wide, if we buy hulk then Lamela will play central ... all hypothetical.

If we sign Lamela and BAE goes, then i think this is our best 11 AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME (ie Sandro not yet back to full fitness):

..............Lloris
Walker..Verts..Kaboul...Rose
.Dembele..Capoue..Paulinho
..Chadli..Soldado..Lamela

For me, the difference between us probably finishing 5th and being in the running for third are the positions occupied by Rose and Chadli.
I think with upgrades in both of those positions, we will push Chelsea for third. It'd also mean this as a second 11 (assuming again no BAE and that we sign Chiriches sp?)

....................Friedel
Naugton..Dawson..Chiriches..Rose
...................Sandro
Lennon...........Siggy.........Chadli
....................Defoe

In: Paulinho(£17m), Chadli(£6m), Soldado(£25.8m), Capoue(£8.6m), Chiriches(£7.5m), Lamela(£26m), Eriksen(£10m), Coentrao(£14m) = £114.9m
Out: Caulker(£9m), Dempsey(£5.8m), Huddlestone(£5.25m), Parker(£2m), Bale(£86m) = £108.05m

Could maybe see one or two more leave, maybe another in, but all in all, net spend would be somewhere between even and £10m. Leaving us with a starting line up of:

Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Coentrao; Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho; Lamela, Eriksen; Soldado

and still with very strong squad options to come in.

In: Paulinho(£17m), Chadli(£6m), Soldado(£25.8m), Capoue(£8.6m), Chiriches(£7.5m), Lamela(£26m), Eriksen(£10m), Coentrao(£14m) = £114.9m
Out: Caulker(£9m), Dempsey(£5.8m), Huddlestone(£5.25m), Parker(£2m), Bale(£86m) = £108.05m

Could maybe see one or two more leave, maybe another in, but all in all, net spend would be somewhere between even and £10m. Leaving us with a starting line up of:

Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Coentrao; Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho; Lamela, Eriksen; Soldado

and still with very strong squad options to come in.

Do you think we will get Coentrao? We do need an LB as I dont think Rose is good enough and whilst he gets in some great positions with so much space, his end product is not the best. Coentrao seems to have good end product but not sure of his defensive abilities.

He's been left out of Madrid's squad for tonight's game so I think it's fairly certain he'll leave, just a case of who to?

It'd also mean this as a second 11

....................Friedel
Naugton..Dawson..Chiriches..Rose
...................Sandro
Lennon...........Siggy.........Chadli
....................Defoe

Do they count differently in the Cotswolds?

One, Two, Chicken, Farm, Stone, Henry, Geoff, Eleven

He's been left out of Madrid's squad for tonight's game so I think it's fairly certain he'll leave, just a case of who to?

Interesting but he isnt he out of favour with them anyways?

Not sure who else needs a left back and hopefully AVB works his magic here.

260813223301.png

GK Lloris
RB Walker
CB Kaboul/Dawson/Chiriches
CB Vertonghen
LB Rose
CM Paulinho
CM Sandro/Capoue/Dembele
AM Eriksen/Dembele/Holtby
RW Lamela
CF Soldado
LW Chadli/Townsend

Think a striker will come in to cover for Soldado and Naughton will cover both full back positions, Freidel will be here and Carroll will get game time too

#exciting

Looking now something like:

-----------------Lloris
----------------(Friedel)

--Walker-----Dawson--Vertonghen--BAE
(Naughton)--(Kaboul)-(Chiriches)--(Rose)

----Paulinho------Sandro------Dembele
--(Sigurdsson)--(Capoue)-----(Holtby)

-Lamela---------Soldado---------Eriksen
(Lennon)------(Adebayor)-------(Chadli)

+ Carroll, Townsend, Defoe

The remaining question being do we stick or twist re BAE and Defoe/Ade.

Last edited:
Looking now something like:

-----------------Lloris
----------------(Friedel)

--Walker-----Dawson--Vertonghen--BAE
(Naughton)--(Kaboul)-(Chiriches)--(Rose)

----Paulinho------Sandro------Dembele
--(Sigurdsson)--(Capoue)-----(Holtby)

-Lamela---------Soldado---------Eriksen
(Lennon)------(Adebayor)-------(Chadli)

+ Carroll, Townsend, Defoe

The remaining question being do we stick or twist re BAE and Defoe/Ade.

I think its gonna be hard getting a game for the Young guys, alot of players are going to play the cup games that is "first" team players.

This is the stronges Spurs team Ive ever seen, if we can get the goals without Bale we will get more Points then last season, we have Kaboul and Sandro as New players too....

The good thing is that the defence can change With Kaboul playing RB and CB, and Verts playing CB and LB,

I dont think Eriksen will start games in the start, so Ill og With:

-----------------------------Lloris--------------------------
Walker------------Kaboul---------Verts-----------Rose
---------------------------Capoue-----------------------
-------------------Paulinho--------Dembele------------
Lamela--------------------Soldado--------------Chadli

Sub: Friedel, Daws,Chiriches,Sandro,Eriksen,Lennon,Defoe.

the hard thing is that its no room for Townsend,Sig and Holtby....

But after some games we will have players out....

The hard thing is that I cant see what we need.... maybe a LB but then we dont need BAE or Rose...

Damn we have a strong team!

Back