• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Filipe

Player swap deal? Let's hope that it's Danny Rose...maybe they don't know how poor Rose is in Spain & we can pull the wool over their eyes by showing them those statistics that are in the Davies thread!!

I have half a feeling that Soldado has been offered to them..if this story has any truth to it, that is.

Player swap deal? Let's hope that it's Danny Rose...maybe they don't know how poor Rose is in Spain & we can pull the wool over their eyes by showing them those statistics that are in the Davies thread!!

I have half a feeling that Soldado has been offered to them..if this story has any truth to it, that is.

When we were linked with Sevilla's Moreno, some journalist decided it was like, £10m plus Capoue, and Soldado on loan.

I'd be happy with this deal being £8-10m plus someone like Capoue, even though I like him, a left back is more pressing.

True, but I'd be disappointed if Soldado left on loan. I'd rather he stayed as squad player, if that's all that he'll be considered as. I can't see any point loaning out a player of his age.

Plus, I still hold great faith that we'll see a lot from Soldado this season.

As for Capoue, I don't think we'd miss him. I'm sure that he's a good player but he rarely played last season, so it was easy to forget he played for us.

True, but I'd be disappointed if Soldado left on loan. I'd rather he stayed as squad player, if that's all that he'll be considered as. I can't see any point loaning out a player of his age.

Plus, I still hold great faith that we'll see a lot from Soldado this season.

As for Capoue, I don't think we'd miss him. I'm sure that he's a good player but he rarely played last season, so it was easy to forget he played for us.

I definitely don't want Robbie to leave. I expect Soldado to score about 20 this season.

But anyway, this is about left backs. I've not seen too much of Filipe, but he is class on FIFA...

Back