• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fifa 13

davieb

Darren Caskey
Hey,

Have bought FIFA 13 off a mate who has already played and used the online code for it. Anyone know can I use the same code to get online or is there anyway to get another?

Cheers

Just have him log on your PS3 under a different account and then go to the shop and you should just be able to download his code onto your PS3. That is why I done with my mates FIFA.

Right, how do you bloody score on this game lol!?

I used to be a FIFA addict back in the early days when it used to be all about the "pass, pass, shoot"
Just got into it again and picking it up nicely, dominating possession, defending pretty well, just got absolutely no creativity when it gets to the final 3rd.. seriously, it's like watching Spurs earlier this season.

Whats the general tactic for getting the ball in the onion bag.. get it out wide and bombard with crosses? One-Twos and through-balls or long range angled shots ala FIFA 90s?

I'm all for realistic but the 0-0s against my mates are doing my head in (and don't get me started on the Penalty Shootouts)

What you need to do is buy a copy of PES6 for the PC (I got mine for 99p on ebay) then download the 'Shollym patch' to update all the teams to present day. Then you just need to get a couple of cheap PC games controllers and you're laughing.

"brick Pro Evo! You're just a brick Pro Evo!"

In all seriousness, Pro Evo 2013 is a lot better when you have a good option file for the kits etc.

What you need to do is buy a copy of PES6 for the PC (I got mine for 99p on ebay) then download the 'Shollym patch' to update all the teams to present day. Then you just need to get a couple of cheap PC games controllers and you're laughing.

Can you use the patch for online play?

Can you use the patch for online play?

99% sure you can but you and the other person will need the same version of the patch installed. Not sure how much of an online community there will be if you want to play randomers either.

For me football games are all about inviting my gooner mate round and thrashing him 5-0

Back