• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite biscuit?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
On St Georges day im trying to think of the best thing about our country and i came up with biscuits.

Im going for the chocolate Hobnob love them, leave it in long enough for the chocolate to just start to melt so you can suck it off=; then a couple more dunks before eating the rest off it and washing it down with the rest of your tea.

I like wagon wheels as well but im not sure they are biscuits or not.

Dirty ****

Oh don't act the high and mighty with me young man im sure you do it. Perhaps we need to try and understand why you turn the most innocent turn of phrase into something smutty.

Do you have feelings of guilt about food or sex?

when you eat biscuits what do you think of? what is your favourite biscuit?

Oh don't act the high and mighty with me young man im sure you do it. Perhaps we need to try and understand why you turn the most innocent turn of phrase into something smutty.

Marvelous.

Custard creams are a flashback to my youth, jammy dodgers are fun but still biscuits from childhood...there is nothing quite like a MILK chocolate digestive taking that first hit off the steaming, dark red cup of tea, and being shoved into your mouth before it all crumbles into the mug...

I have this rare and unique ability to turn anything into a sexual innuendo.

My fave biscuit? You know what - give me a box of one of those Foxes variety biscuits and im a happy bunny.

I have never been a big biscuit fan but the foxes creams are a delight. Its a fudgein orgasm in my mouth.

Lotus biscuits are bloody marvelous:

View attachment 503

YESSSS

They are amazing. They proper melt in your mouth. Could have a hundred of these.

You guys really need to try something. Get a Galaxy Ripple. Bite both ends off. Drink tea through it. Then put the whole Ripple in your mouth. Melts like butter.

Yeah yeah it is like a tim tam explosion but this is my Ripple effect.

YESSSS

They are amazing. They proper melt in your mouth. Could have a hundred of these.

You guys really need to try something. Get a Galaxy Ripple. Bite both ends off. Drink tea through it. Then put the whole Ripple in your mouth. Melts like butter.

Yeah yeah it is like a tim tam explosion but this is my Ripple effect.
When you dip them in tea - oh my fudging GHod, it's like sex in soggy biscuit form. eeerrrrmmmm, may have to re-word that. Once stood at lunch at work in the tea room, repeatedly dunking half a packet of them into my tea, wow.

Back