• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favorite toast topping

Fave toast topping?

• Marmite

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Jam

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Marmalade

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Peanut Butter

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Egg

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Other (specify!)

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
I do like peanut butter. I love egg. I love cheese.

All three of them together.

Cheese all the way, has to be mature cheddar and grilled.

Correct... Seriously strong or Lake District Extra Mature are my choice. Even better on toasred Tiger bread!!

I also like Peanut butter on buttered toast. And agree that just toast and butter go down well enough too.

Anyone tried Chilli Cheese on toast? Right treat that one

Poached egg is far superior. Please

Nah mate, it's definitely better for you, I'll give you that but I'm not a massive fan. Poached egg just tastes of the bad egg smell to me to be honest. Scrambled egg with little bits of shredded chorizo or something, bit of salt and pepper with ketchup, fudge me it's good. I'm not really a tomato sauce person but it works so well....

Nah mate, it's definitely better for you, I'll give you that but I'm not a massive fan. Poached egg just tastes of the bad egg smell to me to be honest. Scrambled egg with little bits of shredded chorizo or something, bit of salt and pepper with ketchup, fudge me it's good. I'm not really a tomato sauce person but it works so well....

If you like scrambled eggs, try them the 'gordon ramsay' way

Unbelievable

When you eat egg do you taste what a fart would taste like?

Peanut Butter and Marmite combined is sexy.

Also just a slice of ham on a slice of buttered toast is very satisfying.

I used to love corned beef with cheese melted on top. Haven't had it in ages...(actually, I don't know if they sell corned beef here in Oz)

Back