• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fantasy NFL 2014

Draft Date and time is now set to Sunday 31st of August at 7.30pm. Test your settings on this to make sure its all working and be in there around 5 mins before on the chat so you are ready to go.

Whose idea was it to add all the defensive players? I don't know if its a stroke of genius or not yet... One things for sure its going to be a mightily long draft!! 28 rounds?? 12 teams better get a load of beers in!!

Whose idea was it to add all the defensive players? I don't know if its a stroke of genius or not yet... One things for sure its going to be a mightily long draft!! 28 rounds?? 12 teams better get a load of beers in!!

It was brought up last year but was a little to late to put in. So this year it's in to spice things up. Might be a long draft but there are so many defenders and most people not knowing who is so I'm sure that party will go quicker.

Nice to have a couple of new teams as well. But yeah. Could be a three hour draft :-[

Yeah that was an bloody long Draft. Not as long as I was fearing, I think it was just over 2 and a half hours. The normal drafts used to take 2 hours. But it could have gone quicker if everyone had been on. Selecting all those defensive players and having to wait the full two mins for auto picks was Hell.

Interesting to see how this Full IDP goes. So many Defensive players to choose from. It could make the difference every week with a full Defense out there.

Yeah that was an bloody long Draft. Not as long as I was fearing, I think it was just over 2 and a half hours. The normal drafts used to take 2 hours. But it could have gone quicker if everyone had been on. Selecting all those defensive players and having to wait the full two mins for auto picks was Hell.

Interesting to see how this Full IDP goes. So many Defensive players to choose from. It could make the difference every week with a full Defense out there.

So, problem #1 with the new system. Mr Rodgers declined to throw in the direction of Mr. Sherman, giving him 0 points for the night. So essentially he did a great job in covering his receiver, but got no fantasy reward for it. Meanwhile Tramon Williams got targeted quite a few times and had to make 4 tackles because his guy caught the ball. Not saying there is any way around this (giving people points for essentially doing nothing doesn't make sense) but its something i didn't fully take into account while drafting.

Also, how scary good is Seattle?

In fantasy football.. with IDPs you take the rubbish players as opposed to the shut down ones, or better still check what the scoring did the previous year before picking. :p

704x550.jpg

715x550.jpg

681x550_396_320__.jpg

726x550_422_320__.jpg

He got flagged for unnecessary roughness.

yep, i meant Lanning's attempted tackle, crouching in front of them and falling your **** doesn't tend to slow them down too much

Back