• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Semi Final OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Manchester United***

Absolutely fudging disgusted. Bottle job again. Never looked like fudging scoring once they went ahead. So many players touch showed apprehension and that killed us.

This side has brought so much pleasure but, again, when the chips were down, we fudging bottled it.

8 semi final defeats on the bounce. Embarrassing.

That’s 4 poor performances in a row, we’re done this season, need to do a better job of rotation next year.

United more professional. We panicked a bit. But I think we showed more than them, made most of the play.

Both goals they scored we should have defended better - that’s what’s gutting.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Another brides-maid performance, we might get the balls to win a big game some day.

We don’t even get to be the bridesmaid. fudging fudge fudge fudge. fudging Bollox.

If our lads want trophies, they’d want to show some more balls when it counts.

What a fudging clam of a performance.

Cant' say I'm even upset...because I'm not. Always expected it. Haven't gone nuts over a semi loss, since the time Portsmouth beat us. We should have been at least two goals up in the first half, but as usual chances were wasted.

We were the better side. The difference? They defended better.

Gutting.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Over the 90 I don’t think there was much in it, we were more dominant against Chelsea last year, teams are happy for us to knock it around in front of them as we turn so little of our possession into goals.

Jose has done us again, he’s had a comfortable afternoon in the end.

What a crap performance for the last 70 mins. No shot of any significance in the 2nd half. Kane utterly anonymous again.

Poch has a massive task to lift them for the remaining games after this

The first game in a good few years where I’m genuinely angry with the team that we lost.

Let’s be honest, playing at Wembley was a huge advantage to us. For at least an hour our team / tactics wasn’t working yet did nothing.

If any of these players say they want to leave to win things they should be sat in a room and made to watch this match again.

Also Dembele / Kane didn’t look fit. Why are they playing.

Back