• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Evan Ndicka

Anyway this isn't a son thread. So hincape or Ndicka?
I would prefer Ndicka as I think he could play in a 2 as well as a 3 (future proofing for our next lurch to a manager with a completely different philosophy to Conte). I also think that Ndicka’s physicality is something that will suit the PL.

This rumour rising again in N-dik-a-tive of our window thus far…

8622a13038ad6334e95335a25537a342.gif

Last edited:
Cheers, i am indeed.

What do you think? More agent whispers as part of club negotiations?
Did our Richarlison make him look a mug at our game at WHL or am i being too harsh?

FWIW, I think he's be a good buy overall, but not sure it's a good compromise for Conte vs the likes of Bastoni or Gvardiol
I thought he was poor at the lane it great at their ground
This is all agent talk though IMO

This rumour rising again in N-dik-a-tive of our window thus far…

Given the player's name, knob jokes are the low hanging fruit that is almost too easy to pick so my sincerest congratulations for this effort, not that you did it for the gratification but the joke deserves a lot more likes imo, top class work mate!

Given the player's name, knob jokes are the low hanging fruit that is almost too easy to pick so my sincerest congratulations for this effort, not that you did it for the gratification but the joke deserves a lot more likes imo, top class work mate!
Thank you Sir!

If we bring him, do we sell Davies or terminate Lenglet's loan?
He could be the long-term solution for LCB, but I'm not sure he's someone we need now? Wouldn't be against it but someone will have to go IMO.

If we bring him, do we sell Davies or terminate Lenglet's loan?
He could be the long-term solution for LCB, but I'm not sure he's someone we need now? Wouldn't be against it but someone will have to go IMO.
Doubt we would do anything other than add him as a player
lenglet can play central
But I also doubt anything will happen with him until the summer

Back