• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Same. Spain's defence looks dodgy and we'd fall hook, line and sinker for the Italian gamesmanship.

If it's an England - Spain final I have England as favourites, because:

- Spain will have played an hour more football than England (if there's no extra time tomorrow)
- England's defensive solidity vs Spain's offensive inability.
- England's home advantage.
- Harry Kane. He is a game changer and a match winner of a calibre that Spain can't match, and looks increasingly better as the tournament goes on.

Still a while to go tonight and a match to be played tomorrow, of course.

I don't really ever believe an Italian player is actually injured until they're seen carried off the pitch on a stretcher (maybe not even then).
Nothing beats Valderama in WC '98. Carried out on a stretcher, and out into the tunnel. Gone for about 5 minutes, only to emerge again, totally unharmed, and entering the pitch again :D That was epic!

Nothing beats Valderama in WC '98. Carried out on a stretcher, and out into the tunnel. Gone for about 5 minutes, only to emerge again, totally unharmed, and entering the pitch again :D That was epic!

Haha, I don't remember that! Need to look that up.

Back