• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ernest Nuamah

We’ll probably be offering Lyon £50m for him in a year’s time….
Quite possibly
Just talking about him again to one of my mates who plus to a decent standard and the club he is at is a real development club. They literally only buy players to sell them on after they have improved. That’s their focus
He likened this guy to Arjen Robben style wise and said he is really really quick

We’ll probably be offering Lyon £50m for him in a year’s time….
If we offer 50 that will say saudi has taken over the Club. it looks like the Club offers short on all players. And we want top offers for players that we need to leave.
I think Levy has done a good job at Spurs, but I wish we had someone that would go the extra to make things happen. We need a new CB and striker, but I dont think it will happen

Quite possibly
Just talking about him again to one of my mates who plus to a decent standard and the club he is at is a real development club. They literally only buy players to sell them on after they have improved. That’s their focus
He likened this guy to Arjen Robben style wise and said he is really really quick
Aren't they linked to a development club in Ghana, they fund it or have some formal scouting relationship with it?

Edit: here we are
https://www.skysports.com/football/...g-it-differently-with-youngest-team-in-europe

Back