• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Going to chelsea

Really odd

He has literally failed here in his one key objective
It could be that he is being asked to try to achieve 2 times market value though. Who knows?

Something potentially concerning here is that there are rumours that one English club will getting the rights for a kit with the Jordan logo on it and that us between us and Chelsea.

It could be that he is being asked to try to achieve 2 times market value though. Who knows?

Something potentially concerning here is that there are rumours that one English club will getting the rights for a kit with the Jordan logo on it and that us between us and Chelsea.

Well if it's between us and Chelsea and someone choses Chelsea (under investigation, out of Europe, likely to fire manager soon), not sure what I would say ...

I fudging hope they do choose Chelsea for that brick. Why would we want a basketball logo on our kit?

(I'm sure someone will mention the badger on a basketball)

Concerning?

Who cares about having a basketball player on their football shirt.

He arrived as an apparent big name with a track record and industry contacts. Has he actually done anything or come close to delivering on what he was (no doubt very well) paid for?

We've done a very good job of making WHL the first choice for concerts/sporting events in London, how much of that was down to him? No idea, but would imagine he had an input.

Going to chelsea

Really odd

He has literally failed here in his one key objective

Na from knowing people who work with him thats not really true as of now TBH. He successfully operated what is now a HUGE commercial monster in Spurs which includes the hospitality in and out of match days and all that comes with that. The clubs now also a massive conference space, he overseas that success of that (which is massive). The clubs view on naming rights has changed over time as has the global landscape on things like this happening (covid, war, recessions) and they feel that having the clubs name on the ground is also benefitting them (he also got alot of deals to table the club turned down).

Reality is the nature of anyone in commercial sales the scope is short, you get deals done and then there is little room to work once in so they move, by nature, ALOT because the opportunities to do it again and also earn massive bonuses lie elsewhere. I know plenty at that level who have been crucial to naming deals in Canada who move on once their contacts and contracts are in place because thats where the progression and money lies.

Blokes done a really good job at Spurs, our commercial side is a huge success.

That said the club will also be relaxed as the nature of the world means someone else comes in and has new contacts and skills that refresh the role.

We've done a very good job of making WHL the first choice for concerts/sporting events in London, how much of that was down to him? No idea, but would imagine he had an input.
We are limited with the number of events we can stage...so not a difficult remit to fulfil. And that probably also restricts us from being 'first choice'

All for sponsors, I understand the need. But leave the gimmicks out. We aren't that desperate for the cash.

And it would not be that lucrative beyond the cross over clothing (which the brand would take the bulk of). Its the sexy thing to do given a few clubs do it, I doubt its a make or break thing.

Commercially the next biggest impact on any deal is getting in the CL (not that many wanna hear that as they hate the CL). So finishing 4th is as important as Kline and his replacement

Back