• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

After effects of covid. But 2 things to think about. How many ticdkets (season tickets) were sold compared to how many turned up. Also the corporate and other events.
In business terms (ENIC's model) as the quality of the product decreases so will the interest and desire to play such high prices to watch it. I was tempted to get a season with a mate (work commitments mean I wouldn't be able to go to every match) but I'm making a stand with my wallet.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

In business terms (ENIC's model) as the quality of the product decreases so will the interest and desire to play such high prices to watch it. I was tempted to get a season with a mate (work commitments mean I wouldn't be able to go to every match) but I'm making a stand with my wallet.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Which is fair enough. I respect that.

How do they fund that change in MO?
That’s exactly my point their MO in my opinion is not to reinvest vast amounts of self generated revenue back into the club but to prime the asset to increase its value

Funding has nothing to do with it, I don’t honk even with increased revenue are they prepared to invest the required amounts to make us truly competitive at the CL and PL challenging level and we will continue to lumber between 4th-7th

That’s exactly my point their MO in my opinion is not to reinvest vast amounts of self generated revenue back into the club but to prime the asset to increase its value

Funding has nothing to do with it, I don’t honk even with increased revenue are they prepared to invest the required amounts to make us truly competitive at the CL and PL challenging level and we will continue to lumber between 4th-7th
The issue with that is how long will people be prepared to come to the stadium and watch but I guess making the stadium an event venue means fans are disposable and revenue can be generated from tourists if for example season ticket renewals go down

They haven’t taken any money out of the club over their whole ownership
So far the accounts show they have put every bit of revenue back into the club
It’s how we could afford to even get the ground started
I’ll certainly also add they haven’t put any notable money in either
So to date over their ownership they have used the income to increase them value to increase income to again increase the value further
It’s now worth a significant amount more than when they brought it.
Partly due to growth of the league and partly due to other successes

The issue with that is how long will people be prepared to come to the stadium and watch but I guess making the stadium an event venue means fans are disposable and revenue can be generated from tourists if for example season ticket renewals go down
The only protest that would ever have a material impact is an empty stadium
That won’t really happen now due to football tourism as you say
So by creating this stadium they have protected the clubs income

They haven’t taken any money out of the club over their whole ownership
So far the accounts show they have put every bit of revenue back into the club
It’s how we could afford to even get the ground started
I’ll certainly also add they haven’t put any notable money in either
So to date over their ownership they have used the income to increase them value to increase income to again increase the value further
It’s now worth a significant amount more than when they brought it.
Partly due to growth of the league and partly due to other successes
I’m not so sure about that
Didn’t they do a buyback of preference shares a few years back and also levy gets paid a salary.

but regardless they own the club, why would they take money out of it now, it’s their asset, the value comes from increasing its worth and selling it on which is what they are doing

I am not accusing them of siphoning money out of the club and am not sure where that idea came from?
My view is that they value the profit made from increasing the value of the club over results on the pitch

The only protest that would ever have a material impact is an empty stadium
That won’t really happen now due to football tourism as you say
So by creating this stadium they have protected the clubs income
And themselves

like I said none of this means that a having a successful football club is imperative to their model

Didn’t they do a buyback of preference shares a few years back and also levy gets paid a salary.

but regardless they own the club, why would they take money out of it now, it’s their asset, the value comes from increasing its worth and selling it on which is what they are doing

I am not accusing them of siphoning money out of the club and am not sure where that idea came from?
My view is that they value the profit made from increasing the value of the club over results on the pitch
The buy can was funded by them and they paid additional money too
It’s worth looking back in this thread because it came up a while back
But then as you say it’s money for nothing in effect as their minimal investment is now worth so much more
The results in the pitch though are what did drive the attendance increase and the demand for fans to attend
When I brought my season ticket about 17 years ago you could pick where to sit
As we got better it was impossible to get a season ticket. That’s the attendance and demand that made the ground viable which increases the club value which un turn makes them more money when and if they sell

A lot of rumours that Levy is expecting an investment before the summer. It would make sense because we will struggle even more and risk falling further behind the top 4.

Arsenal's owners have invested a bit more in the playing side recently.

How do you create change? Voice opinions.

I dont actually think Enic are that bad in what they have done, but it's clear to get to the next tier, is to have a team built and invested in like they did the stadium and training ground.

I find it so ironic that Levy went above and beyond in delivering the builds with meticulous details to the finest of points but lacks massively in delivering on the pitch.

Hes got champagne and wine vaults in the stadium and ribena and orange juice made from concentrate on the pitch.

Enics model will not bring any silverware any time soon as they simply are not here to chase glory, rather to fatten up the goose for a healthy profit.

Put the club up for a reasonable price and let's see who wants it bad enough.

Its easy to go out and buy the best of inanimate objects, they have proven attributes that are fixed and are going into a fixed environment.
Not so easy with players, there's so many variables its a total gamble and the price isn't a guarantee.
Soldado or kane
Sissoko or skipp
Dier or Sanchez.

Its easy to go out and buy the best of inanimate objects, they have proven attributes that are fixed and are going into a fixed environment.
Not so easy with players, there's so many variables its a total gamble and the price isn't a guarantee.
Soldado or kane
Sissoko or skipp
Dier or Sanchez.

True but also, you can support the manager and trust his judgement making dam sure you get things over the line for them, even if they fail ... to dare is to do is the motto.

Wijnaldum or Sissoko
Tevez or Saha
Cahil or Nelson
Mané or Njie
Skirinar or Rodon
Moutinho or no one
No one or no one

A lot of rumours that Levy is expecting an investment before the summer. It would make sense because we will struggle even more and risk falling further behind the top 4

Do you have some links you can post on this?

All I have seen is the supposed itk of posters on SC and they have gone silent since last month, despite that spac investment deal recently being rejected.

It would be good to know if there is a separate investment deal being worked on or not and the likelihood of it coming off.

Kane and Son need to know as if its now not happening they can hand in transfer requests, conte and paratici need to know so they can resign. But season ticket renewals are not far off so fans need to know more than anyone else.

The status quo will not be tolerated anymore by all but a few gg posters who are die hard enic fans.

Bedfords (interesting) question was how do you think they should change their modus operandi? You are great at criticising, but what is it you would like to see from Levy?

Back