• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Official - Adebayor

Has anyone got a link to the video where he is talking through his celebration against Arsenal? I can't find it anymore.

Has anyone got a link to the video where he is talking through his celebration against Arsenal? I can't find it anymore.
Not the most recent one where he says he shouldn't have done it, but the one where he says what relief it gave him.

Does anyone recall him galloping literally 70 yards with the ball outpacing and barging Jonny Evans in the second half? Absolute tank.

Does anyone recall him galloping literally 70 yards with the ball outpacing and barging Jonny Evans in the second half? Absolute tank.

think he knew he'd be able to beat him for pace. It's always more fun when you know you're going to win the one on one like that. Evans didn't have a chance.

my biggest fear is putting our hopes of 4th and Champs league on the shoulders of a guy who is terribly inconsistent.

If he becomes seriously injured (lets face it, a probability with our apparent curse) what's plan B? Soldado wasn't exactly banging them in on his own up front for the first half of the season. Of course here's hoping Timmy tim tim wouldn't play 9 dm's ala AVB.

I will say though, with the squad we have, if he's on for the remainder of the season, I'd be looking up more at 3rd than 4th when its all said and done.

Its all just crazy crazy despite how I feel regarding ade I have to admit...

If ade plays and I mean really plays how he can for a consistent period......we could go on a great run....he has it all in his locker....just needs more match fitness.

He is our most important player. Sherwood knows it. Levy knows it. AVB knew it and that is why he is unemployed.

I said that he would be our best signing this season. I think Mumorn echoed my sentiments.

How to solve a problem like Ade-Bayor?

well Tims done well so far.....hope he keeps it up... a fired up ade is scary....gotta admit I was loving the forrest gump style 70 yard sprint the other day...cracking stuff.

He is our most important player. Sherwood knows it. Levy knows it. AVB knew it and that is why he is unemployed.

AVB didn't know it, you mean, and that, more than any other single thing is why he's now unemployed.

Bloke couldn't see the nose above his trendy ginger beard.

Seeing it all from block 29.

:ross:

I have to admit this made me laugh…

Have to again go on record as saying I always backed the lad and continue to do so…whatever he gets up to tomorrow!

Hopefully no more ****ing red card brain farts

Every NDL is the f'ing same. Adept this, Ade that only to see the guy dissapear. Tbh he wasn't the only one awful performance today.

He went a whole game without scoring today. Utter disgrace. Get rid. Etc etc etc.

Seeing it all from block 29.

He looked knackered which is completely understandable given he's only just come back and the way he played at OT just 3 days ago

Tired, or maybe a bit too mindful of not getting a red card, so didn't put himself about as strongly as he has been. I reckon he'll be back at the races v Palace though.

He looked knackered which is completely understandable given he's only just come back and the way he played at OT just 3 days ago

Not fully match fit, problem when you haven't really played all season.

Bigger breaks now for us between games, hopefully help him and others get ore consistent performances.

Back