• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

A06NCmhCAAAovTZ.jpg

They both look as pleased as punch.........long may it continue

Does AVB Rate Bad Ade?

I realise Defoe is on something of a good run of form, but for me, in a lone striker scenario Adebayor offers so much more..

I thought for certain he'd be given a chance to start and break into the team last night, but alas he was not.

Does AVB not rate him? Is he simply trying to not repeat his perceived mistakes at chelsea and avoid upsetting the apple cart, so to speak?

Because for me, Ade should be our starting striker, regardless of Defoes odd purple patch..

Re: Does AVB Rate Bad Ade?

Dear oh dear oh dear he was injured so didnt play lastnight or did you want him to play with a hammy tweak

He had about 3 days of pre-season and is probably still working on his fitness - especially since he was slightly less mobile than a sack of potatoes in his 2 cameos so far.

Only an idiot wouldn't rate him as a striker

Yep, AVB didn't play an injured player, guess he hates Benny as well, and Kaboul

Crikey. Whilst I agree that Ade is better than Defoe, please someone delete this thread. Almost as embarrassing as the Liverpoo one which got to about 100 pages

does Ade work hard enough to close down defenders?

It's not AVB's fault, if we had signed him earlier instead of after the first league game, then he would have had a good pre season under his belt and would probably be starting. And he can't drop Defoe after scoring 3 in 4. My guess would be that Adebayor will get a chance in a few weeks if/when we struggle to score goals at home.

Back