• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emerson Royal

He has proved a lot of fans wrong who jumped on him so quickly ( seems to be the way in todays game).

Well. I was one of those who has criticised Emerson in the past and I have no regrets because he was rank average at best for a long period of time. It took him 18 months (Janaury this year) before he started to play well consistently. And when he showed that consistency I gave him all the praise he deserved.

What I'd like to see.

.....................Forster.......................
Royal....Romero....Lenglet.. Davies
...................Skipp.....Hojbjerg........
Porro...........Rich/Kulu............Son
.........................Kane....................

What I'd like to see.

.....................Forster.......................
Royal....Romero....Lenglet.. Davies
...................Skipp.....Hojbjerg........
Porro...........Rich/Kulu............Son
.........................Kane....................
That’s what we played today
Expect Kane was playing behind Richy

8ckkbwqmbaya1.png

While today was fluid formation wise, what showed up is

If we are not expecting Royal to be a flying WB, there is a very good/versatile FB in there

To step in with after that time out, to a new system, suspect defense and run the full 90, well done.
Yeah
Coming back from an injury and delivering is never easy

Back