• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Egypt the greatest country in the world?

I go ALOT as one of my friends owns a couple of hotels over there - its seriously gone downhill and now run by ****s and populated by serious ****s

Dunno about being populated by ****s - I was greatly impressed by how courteous and friendly Egyptians are.

This is complete and utter flimflam. Excellent that the Daily Mail has reported this unfounded rumour as 'fact' though, for its 5 million readers.

This is complete and utter flimflam. Excellent that the Daily Mail has reported this unfounded rumour as 'fact' though, for its 5 million readers.

Ofcourse it is bull brick. Especially the bit about 14 yr olds unless they want 14 yr olds to get married cos over there sex before marriage is a NO NO NO.

Ofcourse it is bull brick. Especially the bit about 14 yr olds unless they want 14 yr olds to get married cos over there sex before marriage is a NO NO NO.

DHSF, you don't need to explain anything about Egypt's culture to me, my wife is Egyptian and we spend a lot of time over there.

Are there some knobs? Sure. Do I hate the Brothers and Salafis? Sure. Do I think democracy should be given a chance to flourish? Sure.

What does tinkle me off though is the Mail reporting things like this, as if it was fact. Because there will now be 5 million people or however many people read that paper who believe this brick about Egypt.

Yeah, sex before marriage is a no no for the elders over there, both copt and muslim. One of my son's friends is a copt, who is soon to be married to her older brother's best friend. They've been flirting for a long time but haven't even kissed. And some studies seem to suggest that as many as a quarter of Egyptian youths are now engaging in sexual activities before marriage.

The story was linked from the general section of news on newsnow, i like to think of it as true because i like weird stuff i find it funny. I do not feel it is done to people in other countries to tell people in other countries how to behave. I have told the wife if we go on holiday to egypt and she dies i fully intend to shag her half an hour after she dies unless it is in a car crash or something. I don't do blood.

Love stories like this even if they are not true, frankly it should be true. The amount of crap we put up with from our wifes in our life we should we not get once last shag?

DHSF, you don't need to explain anything about Egypt's culture to me, my wife is Egyptian and we spend a lot of time over there.

Are there some knobs? Sure. Do I hate the Brothers and Salafis? Sure. Do I think democracy should be given a chance to flourish? Sure.

What does tinkle me off though is the Mail reporting things like this, as if it was fact. Because there will now be 5 million people or however many people read that paper who believe this brick about Egypt.

Yeah, sex before marriage is a no no for the elders over there, both copt and muslim. One of my son's friends is a copt, who is soon to be married to her older brother's best friend. They've been flirting for a long time but haven't even kissed. And some studies seem to suggest that as many as a quarter of Egyptian youths are now engaging in sexual activities before marriage.

That egyptian bird that was in the blnd movie years ago was fit as

Ahh that sbecause they want your money i.e. tips.

Yes, but tipping isn't the exclusive preserve of Egyptians. I've been to many places in the world, get treated like brick ... and then expect a tip for it. I've done business with Egyptians over here too, businessmen who don't exactly need tips you understand. Lovely blokes, very friendly and genuine.

Yeah you mentioned - Youre now considered a fellow Egyptian.

I bet I know your sons friend. Small community in England - every Copt knows each other.

As far as the culture in Egypt goes - yeah its changed and people have become more westernised HOWEVER there is still this viewpoint that you out with a girl and all hell breaks loose.

Ill tell ya a story - I was in a place called City Stars - a mall in Egypt very posh place etc I was out with a female friend of mine, we had more stares from people than men who hold hands and are clenched arm in arm (yeah this happens in Egypt). Thats pretty fudged up.

The thing is - these Brothers take over and Egypt is dead. Its that simple.

Yes, but tipping isn't the exclusive preserve of Egyptians. I've been to many places in the world, get treated like brick ... and then expect a tip for it. I've done business with Egyptians over here too, businessmen who don't exactly need tips you understand. Lovely blokes, very friendly and genuine.

Is someone talking about America?

i went over there for the first time 2 years ago and i was suprised how they thought they should get a tip for nothing, they held there hands out like beggars, i found them quite rude. I like americans and this was not all americans so no offence meant to the americans on here but i found ti shocking how many of them expected tips for little or no reason.

The story was linked from the general section of news on newsnow, i like to think of it as true because i like weird stuff i find it funny. I do not feel it is done to people in other countries to tell people in other countries how to behave. I have told the wife if we go on holiday to egypt and she dies i fully intend to shag her half an hour after she dies unless it is in a car crash or something. I don't do blood.

Love stories like this even if they are not true, frankly it should be true. The amount of crap we put up with from our wifes in our life we should we not get once last shag?

:ross::ross:

Chich, I've said this multiple times but I actually love you. You are undoubtedly one of the funniest and best posters on this board. Unique! Got to say its good to have sheikhy back as well, the board needs some of its old characters back. :)

What is the blnd movie? And yeah mate, Egyptian women are hot. My wife has a bit of dutch in her as well so she has a mix of white and arab features with beautiful olive skin.

:ross::ross:

Chich, I've said this multiple times but I actually love you. You are undoubtedly one of the funniest and best posters on this board. Unique! Got to say its good to have sheikhy back as well, the board needs some of its old characters back. :)

What is the blnd movie? And yeah mate, Egyptian women are hot. My wife has a bit of dutch in her as well so she has a mix of white and arab features with beautiful olive skin.

Im not sure what bond movie it was but the tart was right up there as my favourite bond girl, do not think she was the main bond girl in the movie, you know some of them he shags more then one girl in a movie. Remember reading about her in a mag in the dentist surgery, this was years ago but knowing my dentist the mag is probably still there so i shall look next time.

Dutch and Egyptian she sounds sweet, post some pics:p

Yeah you mentioned - Youre now considered a fellow Egyptian.

I bet I know your sons friend. Small community in England - every Copt knows each other.

As far as the culture in Egypt goes - yeah its changed and people have become more westernised HOWEVER there is still this viewpoint that you out with a girl and all hell breaks loose.

Ill tell ya a story - I was in a place called City Stars - a mall in Egypt very posh place etc I was out with a female friend of mine, we had more stares from people than men who hold hands and are clenched arm in arm (yeah this happens in Egypt). Thats pretty fudged up.

The thing is - these Brothers take over and Egypt is dead. Its that simple.

:) I love Egypt, a home away from home.

Of course, especially in the countryside. Its improving, though I think Egyptians have the right to have their own culture and not necessarily strive to end up as loose as we are here in the West. There may be a happy medium.

Thing is, the men in Egypt can be a bit pervy. I think it may be a Mediterranean thing tbh. ;)

I wouldn't go that far, I think the brothers will moderate in the long run. And two important things. First, the people have lost their fear now. Of the NDP, of the army, of any motherfudger that tries to monopolise power. Second, people are starting to see the Islamic parties for the liars they are, that they're no different to the seculars. The brothers' lies on parliament, the constituent assembly, the presidency. Abu Ismael. Al-Balkim. All exposed for the liars they are.

Personally if I could, I'd sit at the height of a tall building in Cairo and snipe Abu Ismael, El-Shater and Suleiman. These men are poison.

p.s. I like City stars a lot.

what the fudge is this thread?

i think some people are on the verge of suicide. there simply is no reason to make a thread like this LOL

Back