• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eat 2 Live, or, Eat 2 Die

Gifter

William Gallas
Dr Sebi says it with gusto!

[video=youtube;skjFFV1caHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjFFV1caHE[/video]

Before having a look at this, is this just a general video about eating the right stuff, making sure you get the right amount of magnesium which is lacking in our veg
nowadays etc

It's his story n stuff. He's a funny guy. If there are atheist types watching it will make it easier if you replace GHod with Nature.

"They ask me to go see the Lhama's, the Dalai Lhama. I said why I go see them, they should come see me!"

Is this about vegetarians?

I've only got half way through, it's about his curing of diseases via alkaline/mucusless diet change. Watching from 43minutes for 5-10minutes to sample I'd say, or not of course!

At about 48-50minutes he talks about an African president asking him to come and set up an estate, and how he said he would only come if he could grow marjuana!

About 5minutes in he drops to his knees then back up (with no arm assistance) at 73!

Just think he is a character and happen to agree with much of his mantra.

Last edited:
Back