• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Drunkeness

WookieD

Didier Zokora
How was everyone's Friday?

A mate just phoned me up in histerics as he just remembered me being asked to leave a titty bar for dancing on stage!

I was drunk and I've woken up far too early today. WTF am I supposed to do all day? Might hit the bed again.

Good. Haven't drank Guinness in agggges.

Was a bit of an average event at the Uni's bar, full of freshers on a very wet and windy night but people were chatty and it was fun. £1.60 a pint as well so all's good. Feeling fairly groggy which needs to change as I'm playing 5 a side in Everton at 1 and I'm very much out of practice and unfit....

Sounds like you both had a fairly good one then?

I feel like I could die! My head hurts and I feel so nauseous!

I drank a bottle of red wine before leaving the house as well as 10 units of vodka!

Ended up getting 1 number and pulled (long kissed) 3 women. I could have had more, was easy as I walked around talking to lots of different women. I had a big fail at one point though when having chatted with one woman and getting in with her, I had talked to so many others that I completely forgot her name :D and called her the wrong name, that didn't go well! She told me publicly that I'd failed & walked off with a mate lol

Overall was a fun night :D but I'm definitely paying for it!

I've been on stage at a nudie bar in Niagara Falls, lay down on the stage with money between my teeth and she danced (naked) all over me before taking the money out with her teeth. Well worth the $2.

Friday, er, I went to the beach and sat there drinking in the sun. A good time was had by all.

Long Kissed hahaha this made me chuckle you sound like a 15 year old boy bragging to his mates

It is slightly cringeworthy that I wrote it whilst hungover :D but it was just a crazy night and I guess somehow that was one of the highlights. There's no way I could have got any of them back to mine the state that I was in!

I never get a hangover.
I have about 11 500ml bottles of Tusker Lager ( 4.2% V/V ) every day. Some at lunch time and the rest in the evening.
Just make sure I eat proper food during and after drinking.
Tonight may be different. Got some mates coming over for the GAME.
Could be a lot of beers whether we win lose or draw.

However, we will win. The Gods have spoken :-"

So what if youve spent too much going out, your a short time young and a longtime old..

Have fun thats what life is about

Nursing a hangover and Charlie comedown. My girl doesn't seem to understand though!! :) was a quality night in Manchester.

Back