• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Driverless tubes in 10 years? WE MUST STOP THIS

Why 10 years?

Do it ASAP......after watching that BBC thing on the Tube I think we'd be safer!! You should see the state of the drivers!

I thought half the network was driverless now!

:ross:

At least 4 lines are. So where are the fatalities Mr Crow (you ****) ?

Be funny if they got rid of all the tube drivers, seriously what a cushti job, ?ú47k basic, 8 weeks for holding down a lever

Serves them right for continually holding the country to ransom for doing their jobs

Be funny if they got rid of all the tube drivers, seriously what a cushti job, ?ú47k basic, 8 weeks for holding down a lever

Serves them right for continually holding the country to ransom for doing their jobs

This, this, a hundred times this. I really wish someone would expose Bob Crow for the scumbag he is too. The bloke is a cancer to the city of London.

you bunch of insensitive b**tards [-X

do you not care for the plight of the poor average tube driver? struggling to serve London as well as put bread and water on his families table?

does thier martydom mean NOTHING to you people?

I posted this think about driverless trains a while back.

No strikes + no wages = reasons I'm a right winger

you bunch of insensitive b**tards [-X

do you not care for the plight of the poor average tube driver? struggling to serve London as well as put bread and water on his families table?

does thier martydom mean NOTHING to you people?

No they dont, fudging leeches the lot of them

Try 50K with a contractual 4 or 5% payrise guaranteed for next 4 years

A bloke I met in Southampton once again was a tube driver. He got double pay for being on call at weekends but get this, They had no way of contacting him. No phone number, email address. Nothing.
Double pay for a job he would never do. I kid you not.

Back