• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dress our Head Coach!!!

I definitely take coaches more seriously when they wear suits.

This thread has made me really miss AVB's crisply pressed white shirts and blue & white stripped club tie. He dressed so well that I was surprised to learn he was heterosexual.

This thread has made me really miss AVB's crisply pressed white shirts and blue & white stripped club tie. He dressed so well that I was surprised to learn he was heterosexual.

rebuffed your advances did he?

:p

You share your opinion with the HSV upper management it seems.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/21/jurgen-klopp-borussia-dortmund-champions-league?CMP=twt_gu

Klopp was also approached by Hamburg. In the end their hierarchy offered the job to Martin Jol because, unlike Klopp, he wore a suit when interviewed. "I know why I didn't get the job," Klopp says. "They came to my house but two out of three guys wanted me. One of them was not sure. I looked like this [Klopp gestures at his unkempt appearance]. I'm sorry!

"I read it in the newspaper that I'm not the right coach because of these reasons and, also, because my players called me Kloppo. I don't think it's disrespectful. At Mainz, when I started as a coach, the players were my team-mates. The next day I'm their coach. Must they start calling me 'Sir'? Hamburg thought if someone called me Kloppo I can't have their respect. I phoned them and said: 'I don't want to go to Hamburg. It's not possible when you have so many doubts about my character.'"

Someone needs to do a Sherwood one of these

SBpic.ppt+1.jpg

Back