• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dr Burzynski

Stop posting this bollox giving people false hope.

Go and investigate the people in this video and do background checks.

Julian M. Whitaker alone does much of his business through his self promotion 'dietry suppliments/vitamins' website and has been heavly critised by many respectable people in the medical profession.

Multiple INDEPENDANT cancer research institutions failed to replicate any of these methods shown in this video, the most recent ran and completed with all patients dieing before the end of the trial. Burzynski failed to agree with the investigators on possible expansion of the eligibility criteria and chose not to associate himself with it.

Burzynski constantly 'moves the goalposts' as they say and publishes success stories based on unfair tests.

Now don't you think there will be people popping up all over the place especially with the freedom of the internet from their success of these methods supported by Burzynski? My bet is he is living in some Mansion up in Beverly Hills living on the false hope he provides for profit and greed.

In November 2011, a music writer and editor for the British newspaper The Observer sought help raising £200,000 to have his 4-year-old niece, who was diagnosed with glioma, treated at the Burzynski Clinic. Several bloggers reported other cases of patients who had spent similar amounts of money on the treatment, and had died.

Distcusting man and the lowest of the low. Keep this brick to yourself.

If folks can't be arsed to watch the video it is pointless debating the efficacy of Burzynski's work.

He is working with stage 4 cancer sufferers where there are no FDA accepted cures, ie the most difficult to treat, his rates with these are between 17-27.5% cure rate compared to something like 0.01% via conventional means, plus his treatments are non-toxic, so his patients, at worst, will suffer no significant loss of life quality before death if the treatment is unsuccessful.

To bring up that he charges alot of money of just absurd, as the reason he has to run his centre that way is because NONE of the $5.2Billion in yearly budgets for Cancer Research are being allocated to his work ( http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/NCI/research-funding );

"In an interview in January 1982, Dr. Richard J. Crout of the FDA, revealed the FDA's motive for targetting Dr. Burzynski for destruction: "I never have and never will approve a new drug to an individual, but only to a large pharmaceutical firm with unlimited finances," declared Dr. Crout. The next year, the FDA began its vendetta against Burzynski, an individual with limited finances. "

Really sorry stuff.

Would you watch a 2 hour promotional video produced for a big pharmaceutical company? If someone posted a video like that would you feel that you had to watch it to join in a debate about them. This man has been repeatedly discredited both before and after this video was produced. Just because I haven't watched this video doesn't mean I can't discuss him or his work based on information available to me.

Do you understand what a double blind placebo controlled study is? If so do you understand why it's the best possible way to determine the efficacy of drugs and treatments? If you disagree with this please post why and what ways you think are better or equally good. I'm honestly curious to hear what you think about this.

People would rightly be livid if any money was allocated to his work. Would be almost like allocating cancer research money to potential homeopathy cures.

I don't know why the FDA wouldn't approve a new drug to an individual, but there are several possible reasons I can think of.

Spursman17 I'm sorry it creates such an emotional response in you.

My opinion is contrary to yours.

Seriously though, if he really has a cure for cancer why hasn't he gone to independent researchers to do studies? If his claims have any chance of being true, I'm sure he could find at least one respected research clinic/university around the world which would conduct clinical trials with him.

The guy has a 17% recovery rate vs 0.01% from FDA approved drugs? I'll believe it when I see independent figures

Spursman17 I'm sorry it creates such an emotional response in you.

My opinion is contrary to yours.

Gifter my bet is that I'm in a better position to relate to this subject than you.

I'm speaking as a founder of a charity who has the very surgeon as our lead figure head who provided surgery and treatment to a relative of mine who died from pancreatic cancer. Our surgeon being only 1 of 5 people in Europe qualified to perform whipple surgery and had Patrick Swayze asking for his professional guidance before his treatment.

He, even after working more hours than most has time to lead a charity with the funds going to research programs to help discover a cure.

YOU do not have a clue fella. You have no idea how these medical professionals communicate their smallest finds so that others can build upon their new findings in the hope of a successful cure.

It was not until my relative’s diagnosis that we became aware of the amount of sick fudges out there brandishing they have the new secret cure, feeding off of people in desperation. Even we fell victim to alternative cures in the hope of making her life better in her later days.

Take your tin hat off and stop surfing on above top secret. Wasn't you the one posting man didn't land on the moon a while back and also the 9/11 was an inside job? GHod, some people need to get away from their computer and live in the real world.

Last edited:
You are right about just about everything in your post. Unfortunately the "only in America" part is wrong.

Fair enough, but it certainly couldn't happen over here. Having a shady individual make millions of pounds from an unproven treatment and labelling it "clinical trials" whilst providing no scientific results or any proof of efficacy from these trials would never happen in the UK. He would be rightfully shut down and hopefully prosecuted.

Gifter my bet is that I'm in a better position to relate to this subject than you.

I'm speaking as a founder of a charity who has the very surgeon as our lead figure head who provided surgery and treatment to a relative of mine who died from Pancreatic cancer. Our surgeon being only 1 of 5 people in Europe qualified to perform whipple surgery and had Patrick Swaszey asking for his professional guidance before his treatment.

He, even after working more hours than most has time to lead a charity with the funds going to research programs to help discover a cure.

YOU do not have a clue fella. You have no idea how these medical professionals communicate their smallest finds so that others can build upon their new findings in the hope of a succesful cure.

It was not until my relatives diagnosis that we became aware of the amount of sick fudges out there brandishing they have the new secret cure, feeding off of people in desperation. Even we fell victim to alternative cures in the hope of making her life better in her later days.

Take your tin hat off and stop surfing on above top secret. Wasn't you the one posting man didn't land on the moon a while back and also the 9/11 was an inside job? fudgekk me, some people need to get away from their computer and live in the real world.

I agree with you, but I think you're aiming some of your anger at the wrong person. I have been in some lengthy discussions with Gifter and although we disagree on some fundamentals he's not a bad or cynical person and although I don't respect all his opinions I do respect him.

For me at least, the "true believers" like Gifter I can have a lot of time for, you yourself say that you fell victim to alternative cures. I would rather see a rational debate about the topic than people attacking each other and as a result getting very defensive, often with the results just being further polarization of beliefs.

People like Burzynski though deserves to be treated with ridicule and contempt. I have no problems with people being very direct and vocal in their dislike(/hatred) of these people.

Fair enough, but it certainly couldn't happen over here. Having a shady individual make millions of pounds from an unproven treatment and labelling it "clinical trials" whilst providing no scientific results or any proof of efficacy from these trials would never happen in the UK. He would be rightfully shut down and hopefully prosecuted.

I'm Norwegian and so I probably don't know what happens in Britain as well as you do, as a quick example of what goes on though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_London_Hospital_for_Integrated_Medicine

The Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine (formerly the Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital).

The homeopathy industry:

[x] makes millions of pounds
[x] unproven treatments
[x] no scientific results
[x] no proof of efficacy
[ ] labelled clinical trials

4 out of 5 is not bad, or rather, not good. Generally not as brutally exploitative of the weak as Burzynski of course, but even in Western Europe we have a long way to go.

I agree with you, but I think you're aiming some of your anger at the wrong person. I have been in some lengthy discussions with Gifter and although we disagree on some fundamentals he's not a bad or cynical person and although I don't respect all his opinions I do respect him.

For me at least, the "true believers" like Gifter I can have a lot of time for, you yourself say that you fell victim to alternative cures. I would rather see a rational debate about the topic than people attacking each other and as a result getting very defensive, often with the results just being further polarization of beliefs.

People like Burzynski though deserves to be treated with ridicule and contempt. I have no problems with people being very direct and vocal in their dislike(/hatred) of these people.

Well I speak so strongly on the subject because I get annoyed of people who speak their opinion on a subject with little knowledge yet fall victim to a well produced video backed by crooks in a claim of self promotion to generate business on the vunerability of others.

I have no problem with gifter. What I do have a problem is the pushing of people 'needing' to watch this video when in fact it is focused on people hiding behind a cloak of their qualifications yet chose to follow a path of profit above the helping of those their profession is based upon.

This video provides false statistics, false findings and Burzynski refuses to participate in trials under fair test conditions yet still has to cheek to promote this mircale cure while taking out all possible patents under the sun.

What annoys me are people who speak so strongly on these subjects yet I'm willing to bet they have never seen the work that goes on behind closed doors to try and provide help through cures by those of the profession.

Well I speak so strongly on the subject because I get annoyed of people who speak their opinion on a subject with little knowledge yet fall victim to a well produced video backed by crooks in a claim of self promotion to generate business on the vunerability of others.

I have no problem with gifter. What I do have a problem is the pushing of people 'needing' to watch this video when in fact it is focused on people hiding behind a cloak of their qualifications yet chose to follow a path of profit above the helping of those their profession is based upon.

This video provides false statistics, false findings and Burzynski refuses to participate in trials under fair test conditions yet still has to cheek to promote this mircale cure while taking out all possible patents under the sun.

What annoys me are people who speak so strongly on these subjects yet I'm willing to bet they have never seen the work that goes on behind closed doors to try and provide help through cures by those of the profession.

I prefer that people who like videos like this bring it to a public form (like glory-glory) where people like yourself can rip it to shreds rather than it being circulated only in smaller, closed groups with little input from the outside.

On the factual side you will find no argument from me.

I'm Norwegian and so I probably don't know what happens in Britain as well as you do, as a quick example of what goes on though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_London_Hospital_for_Integrated_Medicine

The Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine (formerly the Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital).

The homeopathy industry:

[x] makes millions of pounds
[x] unproven treatments
[x] no scientific results
[x] no proof of efficacy
[ ] labelled clinical trials

4 out of 5 is not bad, or rather, not good. Generally not as brutally exploitative of the weak as Burzynski of course, but even in Western Europe we have a long way to go.

Exactly; homeopathy, chiropractic, rieki... there is no end of sham "cures" that con men and women are prepared to sell to the gullible in the UK.

When it comes to Burzynski, it makes me sick that he can prey on the desperate and vulnerable like he does. A collection came around my local a few months ago to send a young child to the US to be "treated" by him. I did not know what to say when his parents asked me for money.

I would never put my faith in to this kinds of things when it comes to diseases like cancer, but I do know people who have undergone acupuncture and chiropractic sessions and it has helped them with joint pain among other things.

Not sure if it really works or just the placebo affect, but interesting none the less. I would be open to trying it for things such as joint pain

I would never put my faith in to this kinds of things when it comes to diseases like cancer, but I do know people who have undergone acupuncture and chiropractic sessions and it has helped them with joint pain among other things.

Not sure if it really works or just the placebo affect, but interesting none the less. I would be open to trying it for things such as joint pain

Chiropractic is quite dangerous, people have been paralysed as a result of it and if you read up on what they believe, it is clearly bonkers.

The reason that these kind of procedures do well on things like joint pain is that the symptoms are cyclical and may well have improved anyway.

We are just programmed to look for cause and effect and falsly assign the improvement to the "treatment" and think that the nice person in the white coat made us better.

Chiropractic is quite dangerous, people have been paralysed as a result of it and if you read up on what they believe, it is clearly bonkers.

The reason that these kind of procedures do well on things like joint pain is that the symptoms are cyclical and may well have improved anyway.

We are just programmed to look for cause and effect and falsly assign the improvement to the "treatment" and think that the nice person in the white coat made us better.

I have to disagree strongly with that milo, i have had adjustments at the Chiropractic clinic where i have been unable to walk before hand and been able to walk out standing straight up. I think there amazing and if you ever suffer from a bad back and are down my way i would pay for you to go and see my man because your back would be sorted straight away.

There are chiropractors and there are chiropractors.

Some believe that adjusting people's backs can cure a multitude of illnesses that are completely unrelated to the back. Can't be bothered looking up how they claim it works right now, it's bonkers though.

Others see themselves only as back experts and look to sort out back problems if they can and will send you to a proper doctor if they see something they can't fix or something that needs medical attention.

Then there's probably a range of people somewhere in between.

I wouldn't say I speak strongly; somewhat indifferent to dismissing anything to be perfectly honest. What I can say though is that both of my neighbours children are oncologists whom both work in seriously 'out of the box' cutting edge cell research; indeed the daughter heads-up a team which has won a worldwide medical award three years running for her institute. Her brother supports her in terms of carrying out the unbelievable amount of research which is required to pull any theory together. I see them every so often, and the type of things which they are discovering is truly mind-boggling but I'm always left feeling afterwards with the idea that absolutely nothing should be dismissed.

I wouldn't say I speak strongly; somewhat indifferent to dismissing anything to be perfectly honest. What I can say though is that both of my neighbours children are oncologists whom both work in seriously 'out of the box' cutting edge cell research; indeed the daughter heads-up a team which has won a worldwide medical award three years running for her institute. Her brother supports her in terms of carrying out the unbelievable amount of research which is required to pull any theory together. I see them every so often, and the type of things which they are discovering is truly mind-boggling but I'm always left feeling afterwards with the idea that absolutely nothing should be dismissed.

So how do you separate what works from what doesn't?

It would be a sad story, if it was isolated, but there are many more;

Max Gerson, M.D. was born in Wongrowitz, Germany (1881). He attended the universities of Breslau, Wuerzburg, Berlin, and Freiburg. Suffering from severe migraines, Dr. Gerson focused his initial experimentation with diet on preventing his headaches. One of Dr. Gerson’s patients discovered in the course of his treatment, that the “migraine diet” had cured his skin tuberculosis. This discovery led Gerson to further study the diet, and he went on to successfully treat many tuberculosis patients. His work eventually came to the attention of famed thoracic surgeon, Ferdinand Sauerbruch, M.D.

Under Sauerbruch’s supervision, Dr. Gerson established a special skin tuberculosis treatment program at the Munich University Hospital. In a carefully monitored clinical trial, 446 out of 450 skin tuberculosis patients treated with the Gerson diet recovered completely. Dr. Sauerbruch and Dr. Gerson simultaneously published articles in a dozen of the world’s leading medical journals, establishing the Gerson treatment as the first cure for skin tuberculosis.

At this time, Dr. Gerson attracted the friendship of Nobel prize winner Albert Schweitzer, M.D., by curing Schweitzer’s wife of lung tuberculosis after all conventional treatments had failed. Gerson and Schweitzer remained friends for life, and maintained regular correspondence. Dr. Schweitzer followed Gerson’s progress as the dietary therapy was successfully applied to heart disease, kidney failure, and finally – cancer. Schweitzer’s own Type II diabetes was cured by treatment with Gerson’s therapy.

In 1938, Dr. Gerson passed his boards and was licensed to practice in the state of New York. For twenty years, he treated hundreds of cancer patients who had been given up to die after all conventional treatments had failed.

In 1946, Gerson demonstrated recovered patients before the Pepper-Neely Congressional Subcommittee, during hearings on a bill to fund research into cancer treatment. Although only a few peer-reviewed journals were receptive to Gerson’s then “radical” idea that diet could affect health, he continued to publish articles on his therapy and case histories of healed patients.

In 1958, after thirty years of clinical experimentation, Gerson published A Cancer Therapy: Results of 50 Cases. This medical monograph details the theories, treatment, and results achieved by a great physician. Gerson died in 1959, eulogized by long-time friend, Albert Schweitzer M.D.:

“…I see in him one of the most eminent geniuses in the history of medicine. Many of his basic ideas have been adopted without having his name connected with them. Yet, he has achieved more than seemed possible under adverse conditions. He leaves a legacy which commands attention and which will assure him his due place. Those whom he has cured will now attest to the truth of his ideas.”

Royal Raymond Rife

[video=youtube;AysfKyl8O9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AysfKyl8O9k[/video]

Imagine, for a moment, that you have spent more than two decades in painfully laborious research-- that you have discovered an incredibly simple, electronic approach to curing literally every disease on the planet caused by viruses and bacteria . Indeed, it is a discovery that would end the pain and suffering of countless millions and change life on Earth forever. Certainly, the medical world would rush to embrace you with every imaginable accolade and financial reward imaginable. You would think so, wouldnt you?

Unfortunately, arguably the greatest medical genius in all recorded history suffered a fate literally the opposite of the foregoing logical scenario. In fact, the history of medicine is replete with stories of genius betrayed by backward thought and jealously, but most pathetically, by greed and money.

In the nineteenth century, Semmelweiss struggled mightily to convince surgeons that it was a good idea to sterilize their instruments and use sterile surgical procedures. Pasteur was ridiculed for years for his theory that germs could cause disease.
Scores of other medical visionaries went through hell for simply challenging the medical status quo of day, including such legends as Roentgen and his X-rays, Morton for promoting the 'absurd' idea of anaesthesia, Harvey for his theory of the circulation of blood, and many others in recent decades including: W.F. Poch, Revici, Burzynski, Naessens, Priore, Livingston-Wheeler, and Hoxsey.

Orthodox big-money medicine resents and seeks to neutralize and/or destroy those who challenge its beliefs. Often, the visionary who challenges it pays a heavy price for his 'heresy.'

So, you have just discovered a new therapy which can eradicate any microbial disease but, so far, you and your amazing cure aren't very popular. What do you do next? Well, certainly the research foundations and teaching institutions would welcome news of your astounding discovery. Won't they be thrilled to learn you have a cure for the very same diseases they are receiving hundreds of millions of dollars per year to investigate? Maybe not, if it means the end of the gravy train. These people have mortgages to pay and families to support. On second thought, forget the research foundations.

Perhaps you should take your discovery to the pharmaceutical industry; certainly it would be of great interest to those protectors of humanity, right? But remember, you have developed a universal cure which makes drugs obsolete, so the pharmaceutical industry just might be less than thrilled to hear about your work. In fact, the bigshots might even make it certain that your human disease-ending technology never sees the light of day, by preventing it from becoming licensed by the regulatory agencies.

Now, assuming your amazing cure is an electronic instrument, the only cost of using it is electricity. And it is absolutely harmless to patients, who can recover without losing their hair, the family home, and their life savings. So, with your technology, there is no longer any reason for people with cancer to pay over $300,000 per patient -- to become deathly ill from chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and the mutilation of surgery. It sounds like you won't find many friends and support among practicing oncologists, radiologists, and surgeons, doesnt it?

You might try the hospitals and big clinics. But how thrilled are they going to be about a therapy administered in any doctor's office; which reverses illness before the patient has to be hospitalized? Thanks to you, the staffs of these institutions will essentially be out of work.

Well then, how about the insurance companies? Surely, they would be delighted to save the expense of hospitalization - at least the companies which haven't invested in hospitals, where the staff is now sitting around waiting for someone to break a leg or be in a car accident...and the ones who don't lose policyholders as a result of your invention...and the companies which aren't trying to divest their pharmaceutical stock. Oh well, forget the insurance companies, too.

It looks like you just might have a little problem with the medical establishment, no?

Probably the only friends you'll have will be the patients and those progressive doctors who see change as an opportunity, rather than a threat to their established money-making monopoly. Those people will love you. But they don't call the shots.

What follows, now, is the story of exactly such a sensational therapy and what happened to it. In one of the blackest episodes in recorded history, this remarkable electronic therapy was sabotaged and buried by a ruthless group of men. It has re-emerged in the underground medical/alternative health world only since the mid-80's. This is the story of Royal Raymond Rife and his fabulous discoveries and electronic instruments.

Continued;

Back