• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

don't forget the clocks ladies

Amazing how much fitter every single girl looks when summer comes. Truly exciting times
Can work against you though - those who wear sunglasses. Can't recall how many times I've seen some seemingly hot girl take off their sunglasses and uncover themselves as a dog

It really is not that great for us guys who work in or near the city. The tube is terrible.

Also PLJ - never EVER trust a girl with sunglasses

Its going to be 18c in the city tomorrow, it definately has potential to be the best day of the year, thats for sure
Yea it's gonna be 18 down where I am as well. Tempted to head over to the common, sit down with a few beers and watch the girls flock in. Happy days!

Awwww yeeaaahhh! Will you be hiding in the bushes with a pair of binoculars and a box of Kleenex??.....rustle rustle!!!

Awwww yeeaaahhh! Will you be hiding in the bushes with a pair of binoculars and a box of Kleenex??.....rustle rustle!!!

Mark does not cum across as the shy type, i imagine him walking up to a pretty girl in leadenhall market and dropping his pants and knock one out right there and then before thanking said slut and walking off to work.

Mark does not cum across as the shy type, i imagine him walking up to a pretty girl in leadenhall market and dropping his pants and knock one out right there and then before thanking said slut and walking off to work.

Hahahaha...

Its not as warm as I thought today so not so many norks about as I first hoped...

Back