• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Don't flop rab battles

Love it. Bumped into OShea in ASDA on friday night. Top lad.

Lunar C to come back and face either OShea or Tony D would be colossal

Love it. Bumped into OShea in ASDA on friday night. Top lad.

Lunar C to come back and face either OShea or Tony D would be colossal
O' Shea is bloody hilarious. I don't watch DF anymore, used to for a bit when one of my housemate used to play it on his Xbox but he's moved out now. Sa'right but can get boring

Watched this video. Pretty embarassed for everyone in it.

Im not really a rap, Hip hop or an RnB person & I thought it was pretty cringe too. But bloody funny...
Some of the stuff they come up with on the spot is pretty smart, even if they dont look it.

WTF is a rab battle?

rab-c-nesbitt-709542800.jpg

I like the ones where it is mainly your mum insults. Quite a lot now are all serious and not funny at all

I like the ones where it is mainly your mum insults. Quite a lot now are all serious and not funny at all
Unanimous is the worst for that. The little punk likes to break things down really harsh and get all twisted with his words and rarely says anything funny. People like O' Shea and Tenchoo are great becuase they're pretty much always funny and are good at making things up on the spot

Back