• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do you want QPR to get relegated?

Papercut

Jermaine Jenas
Thought it would be an interesting topic...

They are a London club.
Our ex-manager is at the helm.
They have our ex-players and loanees playing for them.
They have spent a brickload of money trying to survive.
Their name starts with a Q (how Qool is that?)

What are your feelings on their attempts at staying in the EPL? If they get relegated, what will that mean (considering their spending)?

And for trivia:

How many names from their FA Cup final game against us can you remember?

I'll start with the keeper Hucker...

yes, only because it's good to see clubs that get a rich owner in throwing obscene amounts of money around fudge it up.

otherwise i wouldn't care either way probably

yes

any club that throws money around like them can fudge off in my opinon

Is a shame i feel this way because my dad actually played for them when they were in the old 4th division, only 4 games mind but still. Some people seem to want wigan to drop, i like them they try to play the right way, i wish they brought through more english players but that does not happen anywhere.

QPR can tinkle off, i have always had a soft spot for watford maybe because i like elton john, yeah thats right i said it i like elton john, i think he is a good singer and having seen him live he gives a good show which is all i ask for.

not sure where to put this so i will put it in here but i would dearly love to see a palace-brighton play off final, i would get tickets for that and enjoy the before match entertainment.

Yes! I don't like Redknapp, I don't like clubs who have no financial morals (in as much as turnover doesn't matter as they are being bankrolled), and I have no personal attachment to the club so fingers crossed they win only one more game this season, against Arsenal.

The most offensive thing you can say to a QPR fan is "Ahh, QPR, their alright I spose". I didn't know this until it was pointed out to me by an enraged, fuming R whose rancour I couldn't comprehend but who was seething at such dispassionate ambivalence towards not just their plight but their existence.

I remember QPR games from years back. Always a tough London derby many top teams used to trip up there specially when they had that plastic pitch. The only thing I like about QPR is that they're a west London club that isn't Chelsea and was much bigger than Chelsea not too long ago.

But despite all the hype surrounding the fixture these days the 'west London' derby was the Coventry at home London derby even for Chelsea fans.

I want QPR to be down. The main reason being that if QPR do stay up they stand more than a fair chance of snagging a couple of transfer targets from under out noses.We have enough competition as it is without QPR sniffing around every time we're linked to a new player.

No. A good mate of mine supports QPR, I see the pleasure they give him so wouldn't like to see him disappointed.

A childhood friend of mine (Irish lad) supported Spurs. His brother, (I'd hazard a guess at being born around 1967) supported QPR (we all lived in Wood Green). I remember his matchday programmes and couldn't believe that Phil Parkes played for them! Think he gave me some of those programmes (GHod, knows where they are now).

no, unlike others, don't have to like Redknapp to appreciate the years we had under him, and the football we played.

Re QPR themselves, neutral, and really there are quite a few brick teams in the PL that given the choice I would send down over QPR (see Stoke).

No because if they stay up it means they will be still fighting for points at the start of May when they play Arsenal.
Plus I think they are a better team for us to try and get points off than the other teams in a fight with them (thinking Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Sunderland, Wigan). I'm sure our record over the last two seasons against them isn't great but on the whole, London teams that aren't Arsenal or Chelsea normally arent a problem for us.

Yes. But mainly because of their stupid financial strategy.

Funny feelings about Redknapp, used to be a legend in my eyes but it ended badly with England and all that.

Im 22 and Harry gave me my best years as a fan, games i'll never forget, but I felt a bit cheated at the end last season. Dunno why, after all most managers would not turn England down.

The most offensive thing you can say to a QPR fan is "Ahh, QPR, their alright I spose". I didn't know this until it was pointed out to me by an enraged, fuming R whose rancour I couldn't comprehend but who was seething at such dispassionate ambivalence towards not just their plight but their existence.

I remember QPR games from years back. Always a tough London derby many top teams used to trip up there specially when they had that plastic pitch. The only thing I like about QPR is that they're a west London club that isn't Chelsea and was much bigger than Chelsea not too long ago.

But despite all the hype surrounding the fixture these days the 'west London' derby was the Coventry at home London derby even for Chelsea fans.

I want QPR to be down. The main reason being that if QPR do stay up they stand more than a fair chance of snagging a couple of transfer targets from under out noses.We have enough competition as it is without QPR sniffing around every time we're linked to a new player.

No for me, and I am going to say they're alright for a wee team. :)

I go to matches when I'm in London, usually when I'm over for Spurs and have spare time. I've seen the R's three times this season - Qpr 1 Everton 1, QPR 0 Spurs 0, West ham 1 QPR 1. Their fans are a friendly enough bunch. Saw no aggro, got half tinkled (twice) in the Springbok. Easy ground to get to, absolutely ancient though, but you can have a ciggie out the back as it's open air.

Yes! I don't like Redknapp, I don't like clubs who have no financial morals (in as much as turnover doesn't matter as they are being bankrolled), and I have no personal attachment to the club so fingers crossed they win only one more game this season, against Arsenal.

this

Yes i do, i do not like clubs that have a whatever it costs strategy and i do not like Redknapp, i am waiting to see what his mates in the press say about taking a club down for the third time. I bet they will still try and con us all into the myth about him being a great manager.

Back