• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do you have any demons?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Im having one of those nights.

You know the ones when you cant sleep and you realise that in some ways the negative stuff you do not like about yourself the things that you remember hating about yourself at 18 and you swore you would change and beat and you realise 25+ years on and you still have the same demons.

It is making me wonder do people ever really change? maybe exceptance is more important then change, the are times when i feel i could smash mountains with my strength even now getting older i still have the desire and strength in me to change but life gets in the way sometimes.

I have never really belived in GHod despite a religious upbringing but then i get times when i feel that despite all the effort and strength the is no way of out running a problem that is in your head, maybe the is a part of the brain that tells me the is a GHod as a cop out for not being able to win my own battles.

If i can give one piece of advice to anyone out there, do not run becuase when you run from a problem the problem does not go away it just goes under the surface. So my one bit of advice is to never run from a problem but to face it head on because from my experince it just gets worse the longer you leave it.

If any of you have your own demons good luck fighting them fellas.

Im having one of those nights.

You know the ones when you cant sleep and you realise that in some ways the negative stuff you do not like about yourself the things that you remember hating about yourself at 18 and you swore you would change and beat and you realise 25+ years on and you still have the same demons.

It is making me wonder do people ever really change? maybe exceptance is more important then change, the are times when i feel i could smash mountains with my strength even now getting older i still have the desire and strength in me to change but life gets in the way sometimes.

I have never really belived in GHod despite a religious upbringing but then i get times when i feel that despite all the effort and strength the is no way of out running a problem that is in your head, maybe the is a part of the brain that tells me the is a GHod as a cop out for not being able to win my own battles.

If i can give one piece of advice to anyone out there, do not run becuase when you run from a problem the problem does not go away it just goes under the surface. So my one bit of advice is to never run from a problem but to face it head on because from my experince it just gets worse the longer you leave it.

If any of you have your own demons good luck fighting them fellas.

Its funny you mention this cos last night it took me four hours to get to sleep cos I dont do the whole facing the problem head on. If the other person doesnt bring it up I wont talk about it.

I am kind of a runner. I guess im of the opinion that if you see it as a problem then it is a problem. If you dont see it as a problem then it is not. I try to see everything as not a problem when in reality, in the subconscious it is a problem and it brews and brews in my head until I kinda snap (hence not being able to sleep for FOUR hours).

I turn into a right twunt when im tinkled, that I hate about myself, so much so ive decided to stop drinking for a while, upto 2 weeks now and feel great

I turn into a right twunt when im tinkled, that I hate about myself, so much so ive decided to stop drinking for a while, upto 2 weeks now and feel great

=D>

Saves a load of money and drops kg's

I can go a few days but then I always crave a beer or wine. Does this mean I've got mild alcoholism?

I need anger management!!

Getting better as I get older but still let myself down on occasion!

Human weakness, no man is infallible and I think we all need to accept that about ourselves and others. Life is too short to let guilt and shame eat away. As long as you feel you've done more good than bad in life you should accept that we are all cranks from time to time!

I do not have demons that keep me awake, i have never been a good sleeper and its rare if i get more then a couple of hours a night. As for looking back i never do, for me every day is the first day of the rest of my life and i try and make it a good one.

My biggest Demon is that I always know what I SHOULD be doing but seldom actually get on with doing it.

I procrastinate alot. Im also an istj persoality type and over analyse everything.
Makes decision making a real challenge

Ive seriously taken over 6 months to buy shoes before

I procrastinate alot. Im also an istj persoality type and over analyse everything.
Makes decision making a real challenge

Ive seriously taken over 6 months to buy shoes before

Good GHod man. I walk into a shop, see somthing I like and am out the door in 15 mins. 6 months... bloody hell!!

Everyone has demons. It is how you control them that matters! Some have it easier than others but hey, that's life!

Aye many. Ive spent far to much of my life worrying what others think of me, worrying about things ive done in the past, worrying about the future and like Marky in the past few years have become an idiot when drunk. This combination has led me to some dark places BUT i think i've now started to make strides in the right direction as a person.

Started looking after myself more, cut down food intake, cut down alcohol binging, excercise more and constantly remind myself to live in the here and now. If i start thinking about the past or future i bring myself back to the present look at the world around me, tell myself that i have it pretty good and the world is a good place and carry on living in the moment.

Change is always possible. We are just the result of the decisions we have made in the past along with the conditioning we have gone through whilst growing up. If there is something that you feel is a negative trait in yourself it is entirley possible to change it with patience and perserverance. If you want to you will always be able to win the fight.

Good GHod man. I walk into a shop, see somthing I like and am out the door in 15 mins. 6 months... bloody hell!!

Everyone has demons. It is how you control them that matters! Some have it easier than others but hey, that's life!

Im the same with clothes. If,or when!, i find something i like i just buy a few now. Esp tshirts and polos,find it really hard to find any that are long enough.

Found new shoes i like the other day,so got two pairs. 1 for now, 1 for when they wear out in a year!

Monkey Boy

Why dont you do your shopping online and then go to the actual shop try em on and if theyre good - buy them.

It saves you a brickload of time. I research online before I go shopping just as it saves a brickload of time.

Monkey Boy

Why dont you do your shopping online and then go to the actual shop try em on and if theyre good - buy them.

It saves you a brickload of time. I research online before I go shopping just as it saves a brickload of time.

Better deals I find as well thanks to the voucher codes around.

I joined a new gym the other day. ?ú17.99 a month and they wanted a ?ú25 joining fee. This fee was waivered when I found a code online, somthing they would not have mentioned if you had gone into the gym and signed up.

I reckon I have saved at least a grand over the past two years from codes online.

Better deals I find as well thanks to the voucher codes around.

I joined a new gym the other day. ?ú17.99 a month and they wanted a ?ú25 joining fee. This fee was waivered when I found a code online, somthing they would not have mentioned if you had gone into the gym and signed up.

I reckon I have saved at least a grand over the past two years from codes online.

I dont buy too many things online and much prefer to actually shop. But you do find things so much cheaper online. I brought a Toy watch from the Toy watch shop in Westfield. Cost ?ú220 - I found it online at ?ú150 from another shop. So I returned it and brought it online saved ?ú70.

Monkey Boy

Dont get me confusf with monkey boy,totally different poster!

Yeah,i do that when there is a substantial saving to be made. But im just so fussy i like to know the exact thing im buying fits,sometimes cuts differ even in supposedly identical garments! Im getting better though.

I find hm is quite good for length

Dont get me confusf with monkey boy,totally different poster!

Yeah,i do that when there is a substantial saving to be made. But im just so fussy i like to know the exact thing im buying fits,sometimes cuts differ even in supposedly identical garments! Im getting better though.

I find hm is quite good for length

I know - I guess im just calling you monkey boy as my own little pet name for you loverboy.

Back