• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dessert Island Disks

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
Just indulged in a Taste The Difference Coffee and Walnut Cake from Sainsburys and have to say it was splendid.

Anyone got any favourite desserts or go tos?

Anything from M&S! Their plain Jane yumnut is amazing, classic stuff like apple crumble, profiteroles/eclairs, cheesecake, their coffee and walnut cake is amazing and so is their chocolate ganache cake (I know I've spelt it wrong), all their cookies and more - have never ever been disappointed with their food. Yeah I've got a sweet tooth but I exercise loads so it's all good:D....

I love everything but I’m lactose intolerant.

So if I ever get caught my death row dinner would be three courses of dessert.

Black Forest gateaux
Trifle
McDonalds McFlurry

And then I’d brick myself before they put me down.

Nigella lawson sticky toffee pudding, awesome, you can feel it melt your teeth as you eat it mind you, with baileys and vanilla ice cream.
All home made of course.

I love everything but I’m lactose intolerant.

So if I ever get caught my death row dinner would be three courses of dessert.

Black Forest gateaux
Trifle
McDonalds McFlurry

And then I’d brick myself before they put me down.

This post properly made me laugh, excellent stuff.

Lemon Meringue Pie
Pastel de nata
Sticky Toffee Pudding with Ice Cream

The Aldi one is absolutely fudging amazing.

For me, something like Chocolat Fondant from a decent boulangerie in Bordeaux, or maybe some kind of lemon tart, ideally just after a hash zoot with a coffee in the sunshine: Perfection.

Back