• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Delete

Offs! We've managed to stay clear of this sort of thing for so long.

Season ruined!
Ok I’ve set it to be deleted. I don’t understand what the issue is as people predict scores everywhere but if it’s not popular then I can’t be fudged with it.

Love these threads. IBL. What other quickly rescinded suggestions can we make? Vegan burgers throughout the stadium?

Love these threads. IBL. What other quickly rescinded suggestions can we make? Vegan burgers throughout the stadium?
I thought they had vegan / veggie options at the ground, can't remember if there are rotting animal flesh free burgers specifically, but hopefully so, don't see that being rescinded anytime soon.

I've no idea what has happened on this thread and although I love the far queue reaction I'm not going to pile in on the op.

Just sitting having a pint now and they’re selling venison burgers. That was bad enough. Game is gone.

I won’t mention I was served my pint by a Gooner. Levy needs to up his recruitment game.

Brave lad. Not easy to recuit good pure-heart people these days!
Think he realised when he said “you’ll win…” that he’d gone too far. To be fair he was fairly young and I wouldn’t beat snow off a rope so he knew he was safe enough.

I created a predictions competiton suggestion and then the reaching was two 🖕 (middle fingers) which showed that I was wasting my time with it and sometimes it’s best to just know when to give up with something. I had the best intention to see who could predict what and yet the reaction to it definitely wasn’t the type of reaction I would have expected.

I took time out to suggest something which I thought people might appreciate. And would have taken time through the season. But for it to be met with such negativity meant that I knew I was wasting my time. I would have deleted the thread but couldn’t so just deleted the first post content and titled it in the hope that it would be deleted. But it hasn’t yet

I created a predictions competiton suggestion and then the reaching was two 🖕 (middle fingers) which showed that I was wasting my time with it and sometimes it’s best to just know when to give up with something. I had the best intention to see who could predict what and yet the reaction to it definitely wasn’t the type of reaction I would have expected.

I took time out to suggest something which I thought people might appreciate. And would have taken time through the season. But for it to be met with such negativity meant that I knew I was wasting my time. I would have deleted the thread but couldn’t so just deleted the first post content and titled it in the hope that it would be deleted. But it hasn’t yet
Looks like I missed out on something fun. Do let's know if you are planning to do this again.

can't see anyway we stay up now

in fact, I don't think we'll ever get another point in organised football

I'm sure there's something we can do for those who're interested. We've done score prediction in the past (which Lawro the twunt won) and last man standing.

Back