• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I think Alli has been very strong for some months now. He is paying for “reputation” and now it is a pile-on. He has real courage, a great manager, good team-mates and just had a rest. A superb player who will start in Russia. Great that we have options in the squad, but Alli has so much more in his locker than (say) Linguard for me. Sterling is strong too but more of a “Sonny” for me...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
In the league only Emirates Marketing Project midfielders have more assists than him. He’s just not scored as many this season, no biggie....

In commentary Lee Dixon said Alli had had a poor season.
He also said Spurs bottled it 2 or 3 years ago when Leicester won the league.
He is paid good money for his knowledge and insight.

He's such a big game player. World class goal that first one, great run, outstanding forst touch and calm finish (from an excellent pass of course). Footwork for that second wasn't too shabby either.

He's still growing as a player, which is kinda scary, because he`s bloody good already at only 21!

His first goal today was world class! That first touch was madness and the finish off the back of it? Total magic!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Agree fully. I also thought the second was good, though overall a somewhat scrappy goal. That first touch to get the space and then the quick finish, a lot of players would have had their shot blocked there.

Wow, what a goal. Perfect touch and shot, without breaking stride.
And the pass from Dier. I bet that goal doesn't get the recognition it should.

Just watching motd, those two touches to set up the goals, gave himself so much help time, dare I say it almost bergcampesque.
That first touch makes the finish almost a formality, not really physically, more psychologically...it's so perfect the second touch just happens fuelled by the joy of the first.(in Alli's head)

Last edited:
alli-100-game-record.jpg

Pretty good going.

Wow, what a goal. Perfect touch and shot, without breaking stride.
And the pass from Dier. I bet that goal doesn't get the recognition it should.

Thierry Henry was beside himself eulogizing that goal. Made wholly correct points about the difficulty of the pass made by Dier and the skill required to successfully carry it out.

Back