• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Do you think it's possible to squeeze out some extra pace in a fully grown PL player? Or is it too late? What about if you bought in some retired GB Olympic sprinter or coach? Do you think you could get an extra 5% or something out of them?
It's also taking risks in the head... Moving in anticipation of the play but with little downside.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

a pretty thorough review of kulu's "low volume high efficiency" impact here: https://analyticsfc.co.uk/blog/2022...ach-to-high-value-low-volume-chance-creation/

TLDR:

kulu-2-gif.gif

Conclusion
Dejan Kulusevski is a silent assassin in the modern game. He doesn’t have the goal-threat of a Son, explosivity of a Hazard, or the in-to-out movement of a Salah. He doesn’t dribble and drive at defenders incessantly. But what he does do is lull defenders into a false sense of security, receiving in the wide space and dragging them into the ‘Decoy Zone’, before going in for the kill.

He moves from low threat zones to the golden zone of chance creation in one go, like a knight jumping from H5 to G7 and putting the King in check. And not only does he convert a small number of dribbles into a 99th percentile for assists, he also opens a multitude of valuable avenues downstream for teammates too.

Kulusevski’s individual actions, on a microscopic level, create macroscopic net positives for Spurs and their systematic play.

LOL. Another Kulu fan I suppose.

Hmmm. I really hope we're not trying to pull what Atletico are doing with Griezmann. Kulu's been pretty much on fire since his first game.

We want to buy him for that price. We're just not in a rush. Atleti can't afford griezman at that price hence the 62 min sub.

So he has a tight hamstring and may miss the NLD.

There had to be at least one casualty from the break I suppose.

Hmmm. I really hope we're not trying to pull what Atletico are doing with Griezmann. Kulu's been pretty much on fire since his first game.

What a ridiculous thing to day. Let me tell you, Juventus would love us not to buy Kulu, because they would be able to sell him for £70m in the summer. Heck, if money was the most important thing then we could buy him for £35m and flip him for £70m. Either way it is a joke to draw parallels with the Griezmann situation.

What a ridiculous thing to day. Let me tell you, Juventus would love us not to buy Kulu, because they would be able to sell him for £70m in the summer. Heck, if money was the most important thing then we could buy him for £35m and flip him for £70m. Either way it is a joke to draw parallels with the Griezmann situation.
Overreacting much?

But yes, as others have pointed out, it's not the same as £35m for Kulu is a bargain.

I especially like the idea @JerusalemMan posted, that waiting 'til the end of the loan period effectively gives us a longer contract.

Back