• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Very good game ( once again), has the ability plus for a young player he is not fazed by the Prem which is a faster game then he has been used to. If he keeps this up i think he will get even better for us.

No reason to think he won't improve further i think. Young, talented, understands the game well, good range of qualities, great work rate, seems to have the right attitude.

Of course those next steps can be difficult to make, no guarantees, but really like him so far both for right now and the future.

No reason to think he won't improve further i think. Young, talented, understands the game well, good range of qualities, great work rate, seems to have the right attitude.

Of course those next steps can be difficult to make, no guarantees, but really like him so far both for right now and the future.

Of course i agree its early days for sure and we have seen new players start well over the years but never pushed on, just get the feeling that this one will. Lets hope so because his talent is not in doubt. imo

To think that some people consider January signings a waste of time, as they apparently need a full summer of coaching just to get match ready followed by an entire season to acclimatise :confused:

Dunno about waste of time. I'd rather we spent next seasons transfer budget in the summer than save some for january though.

To think that some people consider January signings a waste of time, as they apparently need a full summer of coaching just to get match ready followed by an entire season to acclimatise :confused:

They are not a waste of time but there are not that many big players availiable like in the summer window. However we do seem to have got two this Jan who could turn out to be really good ones.

Love those passes that he makes for runners nobody sees, the look on Harry's face when he thinks that the pass for reggies goal goes behind him, he turns to complain only to see the ball whizz past him into the goal.

Absolutely, not satisfied with playing the first obvious pass if a better option is potentially available. Willing to take risks. Quick feet. Good vision. So much to like about him.

I was just referring to the "expert" analysis I read on here after his first short appearance for us.
My bad, you're absolutely right. A few people wrote him off before he even appeared on the bench, and then a few more wrote him off when he came on as a sub for 15-20 minutes. Just felt it was worth highlighting that he's not afraid to put a right-footed cross in if that's the only option, and some of them are decent ball

Back