• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dear DHSF...

we need a sacrificial lamb, and I think spursalot should get it, BAN 4 LIFE?

8l7AR.jpg

DHSF said we would lose...later on he said we would win.

We have the evidence, on his accursed OOMT.

This thread needs a poll to determine the nature/severity of his punishment.

That is all.:~

DHSF's avatar is vile and painful to the whole forum. Why should we all suffer. Get that little c#nt Walcott off, and give him something else, like a big pile of dogsh#t.

DHSF's avatar is vile and painful to the whole forum. Why should we all suffer. Get that little c#nt Walcott off, and give him something else, like a big pile of dogsh#t.

But, up until half-time, isn't that what everyone thought Walnut was?

Gah I'm sick of reading about our loss to the Arse, so I clicked on my BBC sport link and right away it is there, searing into my eyeballs afresh

The red of Arsenil's shirts
The red of Man U's shirts
The red of Liverpool's shirts

The redness burning and tearing at me

And as I type the MotD2 credits roll and it is red red red and I'm off to bed

Gah I'm sick of reading about our loss to the Arse, so I clicked on my BBC sport link and right away it is there, searing into my eyeballs afresh

The red of Arsenil's shirts
The red of Man U's shirts
The red of Liverpool's shirts

The redness burning and tearing at me

And as I type the MotD2 credits roll and it is red red red and I'm off to bed

don't forget the red of real madrid...

I am just reviving this as I haven't had a chance to vent.

I warned you when you suggested you would do it. I was appalled when you said we would lose but beat United and now you are defending the formation!?!

DHSF shouldn't be banned. Hung drawn and quartered with parts of his body sent to anyone stupid enough to make a OOMT like that again.

Harry chose 4 4 2 because of you.

If we don't finish 3rd its your fault.

Back