• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dear DHSF...

always gonna go one way if the OMT started doesn't even think we'll win the game

disgraceful behavior

442 is where we were winning right? Was that the formation which allowed us to go 2-0 up? The formation that made us look threatening? The only issue I had with the initial formation was Lennon not playing (which may have been due to him not being 100% fit)

Im sorry but the formation second half made us look like the first two performances of the season

I think momentum and mental state took over in the second half. They had the tide on their side and we were struggling. Takes some real bottle to stand up and dig in and come back from that.

I called it, I said 4-4-2, we can hurt them sure, but they will dominate and that is risky. I said it was a lottery. That EXACTLY how it panned out. Its not a fudging difficult game sometimes.

I think momentum and mental state took over in the second half. They had the tide on their side and we were struggling. Takes some real bottle to stand up and dig in and come back from that.

I called it, I said 4-4-2, we can hurt them sure, but they will dominate and that is risky. I said it was a lottery. That EXACTLY how it panned out. Its not a fudging difficult game sometimes.

Id rather have a chance of winning the lottery by buying a ticket than not buying a ticket. 442 we had a ticket that made us look threatening we found holes. 451 made us look utter turd and not even a shot on target (i think sandro had one)

I do agree though that our players looked shocked after the 2-2 half time and as you say Arse had all the momentum in the second half.

How come when we managed to get a 2-2 away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, I had to ban myself for a week and we didn't even lose that game, and yet you get away with us losing 5-2 away to Arsenal in one of our biggest games of the season?!

Fair enough mate, I can't be convinced that it was the right way to do it. Each has their merits, but I highly doubt the game would have been as open as it was had we started with a 4-2-3-1/4-5-1 type formation. Second half became a freak game where we had given up the ghost and they rode a crest of a wave.

I would much rather have had Azza, Saha and Defoe coming off the bench when chasing the game then going out early taking the lead and then letting them come back to tinkle on us like that. sickening.

How come when we managed to get a 2-2 away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, I had to ban myself for a week and we didn't even lose that game, and yet you get away with us losing 5-2 away to Arsenal in one of our biggest games of the season?!

Cos GHod doesnt ban himself nor does GHod get banned.

Your comparing yourself to GHod?

That probably deserves a ban :p

Not comparing... I am he

(Ok this is blasphemous huh)

Look in all seriousness you can all blame me all you like but you can just suck my **** - the lot of you. The players were terrible. END OF.

Without a doubt it was down to the reused 'lawro the twunt says' thread, so own up who was it again?

EDIT: Spursalot is the culprit!

Last edited:
Back